Re: << lovingpurelove >> Colours, Faces & Manifestations of Kether Imagery

  • roman
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002
      Hi Patti,
      Actually, in my reply I didn't post the full file, posted by Crystal at 3:34 am GMT (message 4285). You can you go through the link http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lovingpurelove/message/4285 and download the images.
      Peace&Love~Roman
      p.s.: I truly loved The Elemental :-)))
      Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 6:25 PM

      Hello Roman:

      As you can see, I did not receive your transmissions for this e-mail.  Do you think that maybe you could  resend them in a format my e-mail will accept?  I do have my settings set so that I can receive html mail, so the problem is apparently not in my settings but is the transmission.

      Thank you for listening and for responding to this request as soon as you can because I would really love to his this information.

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti

      From: Crystal Meade

      "check out the colours.............................................."

    • Patti Garrett
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002
        Hi Crystal:

        Again, with these beautiful paintings you have outdone yourself.  They are all really beautiful and simply take my breathe away.

        Thanks again for the resend.

        Peace, love and light,

        Patti

        Incredible Colours: Faces & Manifestations of Archetypical Kether Imagery

        From: Crystal Meade

        Posting message to this list: