Thought for Today: Open Heart

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2009
      This is such an empowering and beautiful message I had to share this with everyone. :)

      Open Heart
      The heart is like a flower - unless it is open it cannot release its fragrance into the world. The fragrance of the heart is made up of the qualities and virtues of our spirit. Most of us have learned how to keep our heart closed in a world that would trample all over us if we let it. Being open hearted today seems to require tremendous courage. It is a courage which comes only when we realise that no one can hurt us, no matter what they say or do. They may hurt our body, but if we have realised we are spirit, nothing outside can touch us, if we so decide. Little by little, practice opening your heart to those you think have hurt you. Realise it wasn't them that hurt you, it was yourself. And it taught you not to trust and you closed your heart. A closed heart is in need of opening. And when you do, you will have begun to heal yourself.

      relax7.com

      Forward to Friend

      Contact Us

       Thought for Today  |  www.thoughtfortoday.org.uk  |  email powered by healthhosts