[ANGEL] 17 Gemini, The Angels of Influence

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 6, 2009

      I f this message appears too pale or too  large for your screen, go to top toolbar and click on Forward.

         17 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Influence

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Urgivoh’

      Beloved

      We guide the sons and daughters of Divine Being to appropriate people of influence whenever this is necessary for the highest good of all concerned.

      Through inner guidance we inspire appropriate behavior so that success is guaranteed.

      We inspire the ability to follow inner guidance perfectly with complete faith, without interference from personal views and habits.

      Here is one of our stories:

      THE MIRACLE MEETING

      Once upon a time in a beautiful castle snuggled high up in the Alpine Mountains, a young woman named Madelaine stood peering at the splendid majesty of stars twinkling over majestic peaks.

         P rayers flowed from within her heart. “Oh Divine Being”, she whispered ardently, “Make me an instrument of Thy peace. Help me be an instrument of Thy glory blessing Earth with Divine Love and Wisdom

       The balcony suddenly seemed a bit cold so she went inside to the warmth of the glittering ballroom.

      Even though soft music could still be heard, it was so late that almost everyone had left the gathering.  Only a few people were idly milling about.

       There was a feeling of emptiness in the beautiful gigantic room.

      Wondering if she should perhaps call her limousine and leave,  she felt a strong sense of inner guidance urging her to wait and instead move in the direction of the banquet hall.  A strange sense of excitement and adventure, like a soft breeze, began to flow within her soul.

        The heavenly host of ‘Urgivoh’ had responded to her prayers.

      Draping her soft gray cashmere stole gracefully around her shoulders, she wandered down the hall into a vaulted hall filled with large antique ornate furniture and high glittering chandeliers.

       In a far corner she spied a tall elegantly dressed gentleman bending over a bowl of fruit, intently studying everything in it.  A sense of wonder grew within her, and suddenly the colors of the room seemed more beautiful, the lights more magical.

      “Go over there”, the inner voice whispered, “ Go right up to him and you will know what to say

       It seemed like she had walked a mile, the distance seemed to stretch forever between the door and the corner where he stood with his back to her.  What an unlikely thing for her to do! And yet, somehow she knew that this was one of the best things she might ever do.

      When she arrived at his side, he turned and gave her a penetrating glance.

      His eyes were dark and powerful. A kindness radiated from them, and an almost sad sense of mirth.

      “Oh!”she heard herself exclaiming brightly, “Look at that lovely peach!  Have you ever seen such a perfect example of God’s handiwork?”

      She bent over to touch it softly, springing back quickly with outstretched hand to offer it to him.  She felt like a little girl again as joy and delight poured forth from her deepest beingness.

      Surprised, he raised an eyebrow and stepped back.

      Clearing his throat, he looked a bit uncomfortable but reached out to take it.

      Moving closer to him, and following inner guidance which was coming in ever more strongly, Madelaine said lightly, “You know Peter”{[ Now how did she know his name was Peter? She was amazed at what she was doing, but continued on trusting her guidance , peace was growing so deep within her …} “ For some reason I felt to come in here.  I'm usually very shy around people I don't know.  When I saw that you were standing here all alone I came over , though. It seemed as though an inner voice said that something may be troubling you. Is there anything I can do to help?”

      She was taking a risk here,  all sorts of them.  She did not know his name, and politeness never permitted such personal invasions of privacy, besides, it was foolish to talk about ‘following inner voices’!

      His demeanor instantly shifted.

       Stiffness left his bearing as he studied her intently. Suddenly he became more like a little boy, staring down awkwardly at his feet.

      “Well, ahem,” he said clearing his throat, “I do have a problem actually.”

      He was amazed that he was opening up like this to this complete stranger. This was so unlike himself. He was normally a very private person.  But something compelled him to continue.

        “You see, I feel quite at a loss without my wife.  She died suddenly a year ago last October and I haven’t been the same since.”

      Looking deeply at her, he continued,   “I am surprised that you knew something was wrong, I guess you must have heard an inner voice, because no one in this company has even heard that I was married, much less that my wife had died.  For security reasons we kept our personal life very private.”

      Madelaine’s eyebrows flew up.  Putting her hand over her heart, she felt herself gasp for air.

      What had she walked in to?  Who was this strange man?

      Following guidance, she took him by the hand {another embarressing indiscretion by normal standards of behavior} and led him to sit down next to her on an elegant settee.

      “Peter,”  she said with conviction, “ You must tell me all about her.  Don’t hold back.  It is important that you tell me everything!”

      Then, for many hours Peter unloaded a burden that had wearied his soul for so long.  He told her about the illness, and the efforts of the doctors to find a cure.  He spoke of his longing for his wife and how he missed her so deeply.

       He spoke fondly of their courtship, their happiness and their joy.

       Finally, about three thirty in the morning, after a few long silent pauses,  he looked up at Madelaine and exclaimed, “But who are you?  I have been so rude!  I don’t even know your name.  I feel so ashamed!  What could I have been thinking of to burden you with my life in this manner?”

      Madelaine blushed. Her awareness had been flowing with feelings of higher grace and compassion,  her intuition was coming in very clear, and she saw that her guidance was impeccable.

      “Peter,”  she said,  “ I know that you feel alone.  I, too, feel very alone like yourself.  But I am very glad that you had this wonderful time in your life with your wife.  Even if she is gone, at least you experienced the bliss of true love for a very precious time

      As the truth of this statement sunk into his soul, he turned and looked at her.

      “Dear Woman,  whoever has sent you was guided by God himself.  I would have never been able to talk about this to anyone and I am afraid it would have burdened me forever.  As it is, I am feeling relieved and yes, you are right, I have been very fortunate indeed to have known the bliss of true love

      They continued talking until dawn.  When morning broke, Peter took his leave, promising to meet with her for breakfast in a few days at a small café in the village.

      The relationship continued and deepened.

       It turned out that Peter was the only heir to a title of vast importance and power, and that this title had isolated him from normal relationships of warmth and  sharing all of his life.  With the help of Madelaine, he was able to bridge the cultural gap of his strict isolationist upbringing and begin to relax in the modern world.

      Their courtship ran a deep and extremely spiritual course, moulding both of them in profoundly fulfilling ways.

      Even though Madelaine and Peter’s eventual marriage did not have the flair of youthful romance that he had known with his first wife, the love that grew between them was beautiful and perfect in its own way, a delicate example of God’s perfect outworking of grace and mercy.

      Once when they were on the Spanish coast visiting a baron in a villa overlooking the sea, a refined and regal woman of English aristocracy confided to Madelaine over her cup of tea.  “Madelaine,” she whispered, “ Thank you for the leadership that you and Peter have shown in teaching so many of us about following inner guidance.  None of us would have had the courage to do what we have done if it had not been for both of you.”

      People felt the light of truth and love in their presence, and bit by bit they made a great difference in the affairs of the world.

      Ever maturing in spiritual mastery, they used their power and position to further God’s plan of perfection, bringing blessings to many.

      MIRACLES

      ‘U-R-G-I-V-O-H’

      U…’We endow the faculty of transferring consciousness and to evoke states of trance of any kind through mastery of feeling’.
       [This is the divine virtue of the Creative Act and its Karma.]
      *
      R…’We awaken ingenuity that manifests in a number of abilities.’
      [This is the divine virtue of Freedom and Independence brought about by following inner guidance.]
      *
      G…’We inspire divine peace of the spirit and the ability to give true divine blessing’.
       [This is the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy.]
      *
      I…’We evoke remembrance, and the ability to enliven conscience.’
      [This is the divine virtue of Cause and Effect.]
      *
      V…’We inspire complete understanding of cause and effect as it works through the four levels of consciousness; namely, the will, the intellect, the feelings, and physical behavior.’
      [Corresponds to letter F, the divine virtue of the Harmony of All Visible Worlds.]
      *
      umlaut O, eu and O…We inspire cognition brought about by Love Divine, so that indwelling omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient divinity is seen and manifested.  ’We inspire feelings of absolute contentment and poise that are brought about by the ability to evoke any situation in the world of emotions and form.  This ability is aligned with the highest dictates of Divine Providence and is unimpeachable in its adherence to legality and harmony.’
       [The is divine virtues of Transmutation and Harmony and Justice.]
      *
      H…’Through the feelings brought about by the power of the cosmic word, we inspire the ability to influence each fate at will.’
       [This is the divine virtue of The Power of the Word.]
      **********

       The melody of the letters of our name are the notes of  B, C, F, G, F sharp, C, and A.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • spiritus@mindspring.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 6, 2010

[...]

      • Cynthia Rose Young
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 6, 2011

[...]

          Footnotes:

          Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

          ***

          1-800-204-2473

          Or go to the lovingpurelove website

          ***********

          ******************

          Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

          copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          Stationery by Polly Menendez

          With additional support from Gulshan

          Feel free to share these messages.

          Home site:

          www.spiritussanctus.com

          www.sacredpaintings.com

          Conference Call Updates

          go to www.spiritussanctus.com

          and click the appropriate link.

          THE LAW OF ONE

          We are all one.

          When one is harmed, all are harmed.

          When one is helped, all are healed.

          Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

          and I am one with all;

          I give thanks that this is done.
          SO BE IT!

          *+*

          ~~~

          Be Magnified.mid

          music link
          (left click, play - right click, save)

        • Cynthia Schlosser
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 5, 2013

               17 degrees Gemini

            The Angels of Influence

            Also known as

            The Angels of

            Urgivoh’

            Beloved

            We guide the sons and daughters of Divine Being to appropriate people of influence whenever this is necessary for the highest good of all concerned.

            Through inner guidance we inspire appropriate behavior so that success is guaranteed.

            We inspire the ability to follow inner guidance perfectly with complete faith, without interference from personal views and habits.

            Here is one of our stories:

            THE MIRACLE MEETING

            Once upon a time in a beautiful castle snuggled high up in the Alpine Mountains, a young woman named Madelaine stood with arms outstretched, praying and peering at the splendid majesty of stars twinkling over majestic peaks.
            6a00d8341bf7f753ef0148c72271f3970c-500wi
               Prayers flowed from within her heart.

            picture-3430
            Oh Divine Being”, she whispered ardently, “Make me an instrument of Thy peace.

             Help me be an instrument of Thy glory blessing Earth with Divine Love and Wisdom
            .”

             let go and
let god
[...]

            A.A. Michael:
Dear children of the
light. The time has come
yet again and I call
upon you to join me in
the highest realms of
existence for the
initiation process to
lift your energies into
a higher vibratory state
of being. Those of you
who are ready to meet
your true selves, who
are ready to discover
your true potential,
shall walk into the
light in the next 10
days. Some of you will
be called into a deep
meditative state, others
will know it is time,
yet others I am asking
to consciously call upon
me – A.A. Michael, so
that I can guide you and
show you the true
manifestation of your
existence and grant you
the gifts that you are
ready to discover.
Simply go into a
meditative state and ask
for me A.A. Michael and
the Ascended Master of
your time to come and
join you in a circle of
light and love. Once you
are in a meditative
state, those of you who
are ready for the
initiation process to
take place now will
experience our presence.
We are standing by you.
We are ready to welcome
you into the light dear
children. Call upon us
this moment, for the
gates have indeed opened
up yet again. The next
10 days of your linear
time, are the initiation
of AA Michael into your
true highest perception
and potential. I A.A.
Michael am with you. I
love you. Goodbye for
now. Channeled by Anna
Merkaba - ©
http://sacredascension.blogspot.com/
[...]

            She did not actually know his name, and politeness never permitted such personal invasions of privacy, besides, it was foolish to talk about ‘following inner voices’!

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 6, 2014

[...]

            She prayed a prayer that she had been praying ever since she was very little, a prayer whispered to divine being whenever her
            heart was moved with compassion for another.

            picture-3430
            Oh Divine Being”, she whispered ardently, “Make me an instrument of Thy peace.

             Help me be an instrument of Thy glory blessing Earth with Divine Love and Wisdom
            .”

             let go and
let god
            Suddenly the balcony seemed a bit cold, so she went inside to the warmth of the glittering ballroom.

            Eventhough soft music could still be heard, it was so late that almost everyone had already left the gathering.

            Only a few people were idly milling about.

             Therewas a sensation of emptiness in the beautiful gigantic room.

            Wonderingif she should perhaps call her limousine and leave,  she felt a strong sense of inner guidance urging her to wait and instead move in the direction of the banquet hall.

             A strange sense of excitement and adventure, like a soft breeze, began to flow within her soul.

              The heavenly host of Urgivoh had responded to her prayers.

            Drapingher soft gray cashmere stole gracefully around her shoulders, she wandered down the hall into a fine vaulted hall filled with large antique ornate furniture and high glittering chandeliers.

[...]

            Goover there”, the inner voice whispered, “ Go right up to him, relax, trust, and you will know what to say.”

             Itseemed like she had walked a mile, the distance seemed to stretch forever, between the door and the corner where he stood with his back to her.  What an unlikely thing for her to do!

             And yet, somehow she intuitively knew that this was one of the best things she might ever do.

            Whenshe arrived at his side, he turned and gave her a penetrating glance.

            Hiseyes were dark and powerful.

             A kindness radiated from them, and an almost sad sense of mirth.

            “Oh!”sheheard herself exclaiming brightly, “Look at that lovely peach!  Have you ever seen such a perfect example of God’s handiwork?”

            Shebent over to touch and pick it softly, springing back quickly with outstretched hand to take a bite, and then, with a look of sweetness, offer it to him.

[...]

            Followingguidance, she took him by the hand {another embarrassing indiscretion by normal standards of behavior} and led him to sit down next to her on an elegant settee.

            “Peter,”  she said with conviction, “ You must tell me all about her.  Don’t hold back.  It is important that you tell me everything!”

            Then,for many hours Peter unloaded a burden that had wearied his soul for so long.  He told her about the illness, and the efforts of the doctors to find a cure.  He spoke of his longing for his wife and how he missed her so deeply.

             Hespoke fondly of their courtship, their happiness and their joy.

             Finally,about three thirty in the morning, after a few long silent pauses,  he looked up at Madelaine and exclaimed, “But who are you?  I have been so rude!  I don’t even know your name.  I feel so ashamed!  What could I have been thinking of to burden you with my life in this manner?”

            Madelaineblushed. Her awareness had been flowing with feelings of higher grace and compassion,  her intuition was coming in very clear, and she felt strongly that her guidance was impeccable.

[...]

            Theircourtship ran a deep and extremely spiritual course, molding both of them in profoundly fulfilling ways.

          • Cynthia Schlosser