Allison Rae: Cosmic Time 6.5.09 - Sag Full Moon

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009
      Sagittarius Full Moon - Core Shamanism & Cosmic Time in Denver - Free Preview Tonight

      It's another Full Moon...already! Over the past month I've been journeying in the desert, in the mountains and at the ocean, meeting many new friends, becoming saturated in nature, and allowing the flow of creation to reconfigure my life in exciting new ways.

      Astrologically, the celestial realms support our healing and highest expression with a triple conjunction of Jupiter, Neptune and Chiron. Releasing lifetimes of pain and suffering is effortless under this influence.

      This weekend's Full Moon in Sagittarius/Gemini is the Festival of Goodwill, when the spiritual energies received through the Wesak and Easter portals are disseminated for the benefit of all beings.

      At this auspicious time, we're gathering in Denver, Colorado, for a weekend celebration with Core Shamanism training as the central focus. If you're in the area, you're invited to a free preview and demonstration tonight at the Creative Living Center, 3025 W. 37th Ave. Suite 209. (303) 477-2831

      The Full Moon rises on Saturday night and crests at 2:12 PM Eastern on Sunday, June 7. Be sure to tune in during this time for prayer, relection and celebration. Namaste.

      Allison Rae
      e-mail: allison@...

      Cosmic Time | Archives |