Re: [lovingpurelove] Digest Number 135

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2001
      Thank you, Patti.  I'm so very grateful that these wonderful people (Cynthia & Cyrus)  compile and send these out every day, and dedicated to serving us with the Divine Elements, and helping us to learn how to invoke our heavenly realm of love, beauty, magic and virtue.

      Here in northern California, last night's moon was filtered with a haze as a few clouds came in from the pacific coast.  Air began to cool from a very hot day, and the soft, cool breezes and scenic texture was an unusual and mystical delight.

      Blessings, Polly