Re: Patti's virus symptoms

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      Dear Patti,

      I'm glad you spoke about this virus.  I feel that very soon all people will "know" how to heal themselves.  There is much work being done so that all people will receive the knowledge that they have the creative and receptivie abilities to understand true health and be able to nourish and sustain themselves through creative techniques.  Please ASK for new knowledge by contemplating the pure state of well-being.  And know that you are much more than a body, but are a Source of Pure Energy.

      Blessings of Love to all,
      Polly