June 2009 Free Celestial Timings Newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2009

      Free Celestial Timings

      The Free Version of the June 2009 Celestial Timings are now posted and ready to be viewed at this URL http://www.celestialtimings.com/free_timings/index.html  FYI ... The reason I post the Free Timings on my website is in the past email has been unreliable at best.

      Mercury stationed direct on May 30 at 6:22 pm Pacific Time. Saturn stationed direct on May 16 and continues to Stand Still until June 5. Neptune, Chiron and Jupiter are all in various phases of Standing Still at the same time. Many are experiencing this as a time when not much is moving in the outer world. If this is true for you are in phase with the Great Above. Forward movement will start picking up in June but it may feel slow at first. Accepting what IS and trusting the unfolding divine process is the best way to BE with this now. Much more is happening in the interior than may be evident right now. Over the next few months the outer world will begin to reflect these unprecedented inner world changes.

      The Monthly FREE Resonance Repatterning® sessions for 2009 Paid Celestial Timings Subscribers have been a HUGE success.  Each month has built powerfully on the work of the previous months. We have had wonderful reports including shifts in overall health, well being and awareness. We are creating a powerful collective field with these sessions and would love to have you join us.

      Our next  FREE Resonance Repatterning® session is June 15. These sessions are free to all paid Celestial Timings subscribers and you can participate either by being on the phone or by proxy. Both are equally effective.  If you are NOT a PAID subscriber you may want to consider getting a paid subscription ($29.00 for a one year subscription) and take advantage of this unprecedented free offer.

      These Resonance Repatterning®  sessions are explained in detail here http://celestialtimings.com/subscriber/rr_explained.html. When you become a paid subscriber to the Celestial Timings you will receive the access information for the tele-conference calls and/or how to participate by proxy (meaning you do not have to be on the conference call to receive the benefits of the RR session).

      Don't forget you can access the past Celestial Timings on the archives page of the Celestial Timings Website http://www.celestialtimings.com/archives/index.html.

      Special Announcements and Events (Some of these announcements are not connected to the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School but are offered for your information)

      7 spaces left... Aug 23 - Apr 29 , 2000 Big Island of Hawaii Night Sky Cosmology with Daniel and Cayelin Details http://shamanicastrology.com/events/advanced-night-sky-cosmolog This will be a magical event with pods of dolphins that come into the bay near where we will be staying and a chance to connect more deeply with the Night Sky and Great Above at a site where the Hawaiians tracked Celestial Cycles. Contact Cayelin at 520-744-6923

      Oct 14 -18, 2009 Shamanic Timeline and Planetary Complexes Chart Analysis Training with Daniel Giamario, Cayelin K Castell and Lauren Jubelirer http://shamanicastrology.com/events/timeline

      New DVD of the Cosmology of the Turning of the Ages. Recorded live Daniel explains the cosmological reasons we are the Turning of the Ages. Also available here http://shamanicastrology.com/products/cds

      Shamanic Astrology Radio Show CD. You can learn more about Shamanic Astrology by listening to the archived internet radio shows with Daniel Giamario. Topics include the Moon, Venus, Mars and the Rising Sign from the lens of Shamanic Astrology. Also there are several quest interviews including Caroline Casey (visionary astrologer and activist), Cayelin Castell (co-founder and creative director of the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School), John Major Jenkins (author of several books on 2012) and Bill Johnston (director of Project Hindsight). All 13 Shows are now available on a CD (in MP3 format) for $22.00 including shipping. Proceeds go to benefit the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School.

      Twelve Tribes CD This is a multi-dimensional guided journey through the Shamanic Astrology archetypes written and narrated Carolyn Brent who is now known as Cayelin Castell and features original sound healing music performed by John Dumas. This CD is $22 including shipping.

      You can order online either by check or by PayPal http://www.shamanicastrology.com/cds.html

      Building a School in the Phillipines...Donations from Celestial Timings readers have been an immense help to these children since last year. Many now have books, backpacks and are getting regular meals. Although a lot has been accomplished already, more school supplies, books and building materials are still needed. Donation information is also on the site.  http://www.rbaschool.com/index.html

      New Iridology Book!  Our good friend Dr. Gael Riverz has written an informative and definitive new book on Iridology. Entitled Inner Visions - Iridology - Discovering the whole YOU! it is a first-of-it's kind book detailing this amazing science, using your eyes as the "window to the soul" For more information, or to order a book follow this link http://www.drgaelriverz.com/index.html

      Joyful Blessings,

      Cayelin K Castell
      mail to: p3@...
      www.ShamanicAstrology.com
      www.CelestialTimings.com

      Miracles come from your love...They are synchronistic events that usually occur when you let go of attachment and trust your inner guidance  - Sanaya Roman - Creating Money

      The following physical address is associated with this mailing list:

      Tucson, AZ