Thought for Today: Heart Song

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2009
      This has such a beautiful message. One that truly resonates and touches me on every level. Each of us has a song deep within us. Let us have our deepest songs, our heart songs, to flow up and radiate out. :) Namaste

      Heart Song
      Everyone has a song in their heart. Everyone has a reason for being here and a season for making their highest, greatest most auspicious contribution. No one knows what that is or when that is for anyone else. Only our own heart knows what and when it is for us. Your heart wants to sing. Don’t die with your music still within you. There is a reason for everything and a purpose to your life. Too many fail to listen to the song in their heart and therefore fail to find their purpose and their part. What makes your soul sing and your heart dance? Actually you heart is your soul and you are both! Ask this one question of yourself but don’t be in a hurry to answer it. Live in the question for a day, a week, a month. Let it invite your heart to speak to you. And when you are absolutely sure what your heart is saying is true then begin to invoke the changes necessary in your life so that you live in alignment with your song. Be patient with this.

      relax7.com

      Forward to Friend

      Contact Us

       Thought for Today  |  www.thoughtfortoday.org.uk  |  email powered by healthhosts