Re: << lovingpurelove >> Carrie Hart: I Am Complete (5/26/09)

  • Ilanalotus
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2009
      Dear Ash,

      I never did read Dr. Wayne Dyer's work till recently and I found that one of his books emcompasses my years of reading various articles and other books.   And I have been planning for a week to go shopping tomorrow (actually in a few hours) to buy a few of : You'll see it when you believe it as gifts for my friends :)  There is no synchronicity eh :) it's all part of the miracle that we are.

      Namaste!
      Irena

      Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

      Quote from Christopher Hansarrd

      Tuesday, May 26, 2009

      I Am Complete

      I am whole and complete.  I am the mountains that reach up into the sky and the streams that run from the snow.  I am the fertile valley watered by the streams and the fishes that swim within.  I am the soil that goes deep into the earth.  I am every living creature that walks the earth.  I am every bird in the sky.  I am the sky itself.

      I am the moon and stars and the circling planets.  I am as vast as all that is and as small as the atom.  I am the broad, bright strokes of sunset and the delicate veins on the smallest leaf.

      I expand into my completeness with absolute certainty.  I am certainty, faith and conviction.  I am the sum of all that I am, the sum of all that is.  I am whole and complete, a perfect circle of light and love, all held within my heart and yet expanding out into infinity.

      I am beauty and wonder, intelligence and wisdom, grace and compassion, love and light.  The wind is my breath and I am the wind.

      I am all that has ever been and will be, all contained in what is, right now, right here, in this precious unending moment.

      I am whole.  I am complete.  I am.

      *

      Dyer's book is intended for those who feel trapped within stubborn habits and patterns; he lays out a step-by-step approach to taking full responsibility for your life and everything in it.

      Here's what Dyer has to say: "Excuses Begone! was created out of a belief that entrenched ways of thinking and acting can indeed be eradicated. I've taken many people through the seven questions that constitute this exciting new paradigm, and I've seen powerful changes take place. If you're truly serious about changing any long-established habits of thought that have led you to use excuses as your rationale for staying the same, then I encourage you to follow the practices presented in Excuses Begone!" --Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

      Hay House is offering a variety of gifts and prizes to those who purchase the book, as well as a chance to WIN A TRIP TO MAUI for Dr. Dyer's weekend intensive.

      For additional Details, go to http://promos.hayhouse.com/dyer/052609email/

      *

      The new Group Adventures on www.PowerAnimalsUnleashed.com are proving to be fabulous, fabulous, fabulous.  We didn't know what would happen--and we still don't know what will happen next.  But so far, each Group Adventure has been an hour-long meditative journey on the earth in its original pristine beauty, filling our hearts with wonder, innocence and beauty and our minds with deep wisdom.

      The adventures feel very important to me, pointing the way to restoring the earth from the inside out.  In many ways, they are an expansion on this week's message, teaching us how to truly become the change we seek.

      The next adventure is scheduled for Saturday, May 30th--I hope you will join us.  Go to http://www.poweranimalsunleashed.com/adventures.htm now to listen to excerpts from past adventures and read the testimonials from our intrepid adventurers!

      *

      There are many resources available to you on www.quado.com, including powerful meditations to quiet your mind and pull you deeply into the moment. You may also book a private session, 45 minutes of my personal, one-on-one attention to lift you up into your soul power and open yourself to your greatness and wonder.

      I am sending you my love and caring.  I hope that these messages help

      strengthen your inner light.

      Love & peace,

      Carrie

      *

      www.quado.com   for spiritual messages, meditations and private sessions

      www.PowerAnimalsUnleashed.com   to intuitively select your power animal and for the new Power Animal Adventures

      www.carriehart.com   for music and poetry

      www.TwinkleofanEye.com  for powerful, transformative energy sessions

      Email:  carriehart@...

      * * *

      Subscribe

      This newsletter is distributed free of charge.  You may subscribe on

      www.quado.com

      Copyright 2009 by Systematique.  All rights reserved.

      Systematique, Inc. for
      www.PowerAnimalsUnleashed.com
      www.Quado.com
      www.CarrieHart.com