Meditation Cyberspace

  • Jeremiah Malakhim Huberman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      meditation

      Welcome. You are just one click away from a meditative cyberspace, where at any given moment you may be sharing silent meditation with others from around the world. Please pause now. Take a deep breath, sit tall and comfortably. Leave today's concerns behind for a moment, and click here to enter in peace...

      Daily Zen

      MSN Instant Messenger:
      Malakhim

      AOL Instant Messenger:
      JeremiahMalakhim

      Yahoo Instant Messenger:
      JeremiahMalakhimHuberman

      My Yahoo Profile:
      http://profiles.yahoo.com/JeremiahMalakhimHuberman

      My Yahoo Groups:

      The Wind Is My Sweet Mother
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Wind_Is_My_Sweet_Mother

      Standing on the bare ground-my head bathed by the blithe air and uplifted into infinite space-all mean egotism vanishes. I become a transparent eyeball; I am nothing; I see all; the currents of the Universal Being circulate through me; I am part or parcel of God. The name of the nearest friend sounds then foreign and accidental; to be brothers, to be acquaintances, master or servant, is then a trifle and a disturbance. I am the lover uncontained and immortal beauty.
      ~Ralph Waldo Emerson