Love by Lousie Hay

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      FROM:  1PLANET1HEART

      LOVE

      I am a radiant being of love, and I rejoice in the love I have to share.

      Deep at the center of my being there is an infinite supply of love.  It is inexhaustible.  I can never use it all in this lifetime.  So I don't have to be sparing with it.  I can always be generous with my love.  Love is contagious.  When I share love, it comes back to me multiplied.  The more love I give, the more love I have.  I have come to this world to be a love giver.  I came in full of love.  And even though I will share my love all my life, when I leave this earth I will still have a full and happy heart.  If I want more love, then I have only to give love.  Love is and I am.

      Louise L. Hay