13MOON.COM UPDATE: NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS FOR THE NEW NATURAL TIME CALENDARS - YEAR OF THE SELF-EXISTING SEED!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2009
      Greetings Friends!

      We are thrilled to announce we are now accepting pre-orders for the upcoming 13-Moon Natural Time Calendar: Year of The Yellow Self-Existing Seed which spans July 26, 2009 - July 25, 2010.

      As our 14th year in publication, this edition will again be in full color on 100% post-consumer recyled paper, and feature 13 stunning art pieces to highlight the sacred qualities of the 13 Moon cycles.

      All pre-ordered calendars will be shipped in Moon 13: late June-early July,
      in time for the July 26th Natural Time New Year. Calendar orders will be shipped in the sequence they were received, so the sooner you place a pre-order, the sooner your calendar(s) will arrive!

      Thank you so much to all of you who make up our amazing Natural Time Community! It is an absolute honor to continue to be producing these galactic calendars, and we deeply appreciate all your loving support!

      A nice, large image of the new calendar cover can be found here:
      http://13moon.com/time-is-art.htm

      View a sample moon here:
      http://www.13moon.com/moon_sample.htm

      Place a pre-order here!
      http://13moon.com/order-calendars.htm

      ANNOUNCING MY NEW BLOG!

      Eden Sky of SkyTime is now publishing an "Awakening Galactic Culture" blog.
      This is now going to be where I feature Natural Time Updates. There is a current Spectral Moon of Liberation update now posted! Therefore, I will no longer be sending out Natural Time E-mailers through this mailing list as I have over the past several years. I am needing to liberate into a new format that allows me more space to be moved by inspiration. I hope you have a chance to check it out and stay tuned as it unfolds!

      http://galacticculture.wordpress.com/

      However, I will continue to use this mailing list to share updates and announcements with our global 13-Moon family!

      ELECTRIC STORM CALENDARS NOW DISCOUNTED:

      We have some copies of the current 13-Moon Calendars (3 Storm Year) still in stock. They are now half price - $10 each!

      To order, go here:
      http://www.13moon.com/products.htm

      13-MOON DAYBOOK UPDATE:

      We will be receiving the new 13-Moon Daybooks from Japan in about a month from now - they will now be in full color! We'll send out an announcement when we have them in stock, or you're welcome to check back on our website.

      Many Blessings Of Spontaneous Joy and Illuminating Wisdom,
      Eden Sky and Robert Sky of SkyTime

      http://www.13moon.com
      TIME IS ART!