Aluna Joy: A letter from The Star Elders

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
      As always receive what resonates using our Highest Intuition and Discernment.

      Our Newsletter is exclusively available to those who join Center of the SUN's Newsletter mailing list.
      Join our list if you are not already on our list, or if you are getting this as a forward, or as a one-time only sample copy from us.

      *** If you are seeing confusing HTML, or text is missing or too wide, go here to view the newsletter:
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/news05-09.html
      Email this Newsletter to a Friend

      Center of the Sun - May 2009
      Messages from the Star Elders

      Aluna Joy Yaxk'in, PO Box 1988, Sedona, AZ 86339 ~ Ph: 928-282-6292 ~ www.AlunaJoy.com  ~ Email: aluna@...
      COPYRIGHT © 2009... Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this newsletter on the condition
      that the content remains complete, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely.

      A Spiritual Pandemic
      A letter to humanity from The Star Elders
      through Aluna Joy April 23rd. 2009

      Pandemic! What a great and powerful word to awaken humanity to the fact that the collective is now thinking globally and acting locally. It is remarkable that something as simple as the fear of a little germ can link together the people of Earth. Humanity has taken another step toward being a global community. There is no doubt now that you have anchored within your consciousness the reality that you are all connected, interdependent and recognize the importance of being self-responsible. This is not a time to fear. It is a time to celebrate.

      Your collective experience and explorations living in the third dimension have come full circle. This is a time where you will begin to rethink and renegotiate everything. Much of what you knew to be true you will discover is out of date. Realities that you dreamed about you will soon discover is the new reality you are now entering. These current times are causing a spiritual pandemic. This means that the boundaries between physical realities, cultures, religions, dimensions, social statuses and educational levels have been compromised and are breaking down. This spiritual pandemic means the entire world is waking up. Humanity is moving toward unity and oneness with all living beings of Earth. This spiritual pandemic will naturally evolve all life into a global community. Our actions will be a grand orchestrated collaboration focused on the well being of all living things. You can see symptoms of this transformation in every direction of your reality. This is the completion of ancient prophecy that you wrote about a long time ago.

      The pandemics in your Earth's environment, your economic systems, your political systems, your consciousness, your physical realities and even your immune systems are morphing right before your eyes. You are now having a full on experience of what we like to call the Earth's stimulus package. You share the same planet . . . you breathe the same air . . . you even share the same viruses and bacteria! This is not new. You were never separate from each other. You just forgot you were always connected to all that lives.

      The Earth's shifting environment is stimulating you to change the way you interact with Earth, the solar system, and the universe. This is showing up as the acceleration of using green technologies . . . including using solar power to recycling. Many of you are getting closer and in touch with Earth once again. Your gardens are sprouting in your environment, but also your internal gardens are flourishing.

      Your shifting global economic system is impelling you to move toward one that is based on service and sharing. You will see a huge shift in values. You are evolving from a self-centered "What is in it for Me?" mentality, into a reality that you act from the knowing that you are a part of a global community. You recognize that everything you do affects every other living thing.

      These times are compelling you to trust spirit over your physical and monetary assets. You were never meant to trust that which is outside of yourself. Your true nature is knowing that you are a 100%, self-contained, creative being with all the tools needed to live abundantly. It was never your destiny to toil to make a living. There is freedom right out in front of you.

      Your physical body is morphing so quickly to the arrival of the new energy that you have to let go and let it be. This is causing you a lot of strange physical symptoms. The shifts are coming without delay and it takes your breath away. Even your immune system is evolving quickly so as to be able to adapt to the evolving energy of all life on the planet. Every single living thing in your environment is changing on a molecular level. From your body, to the earth, trees and plants, minerals, even viruses and bacteria are all evolving together to stay in harmony. This is not something to be feared. It is something to be excited about. Remember your body is an amazing self-healing vehicle. You constantly underestimate its regenerative power and forget it is evolving with everything else on this Earth. Disease is not why you drop your body to move on; it is just your human excuse. You leave this world when you have completed your mission and that is it. Let us remind you that you are not done yet!

      Your consciousness is expanding to accept the utter vastness of magical and powerful new realities. You are beginning to live within these realities. You are enjoying the challenges and wholeheartedly except the huge void of unqualified energy out in front of you. It is an exciting, fascinating and highly creative time for you. It can also be a confusing time as you let go of the old and bring in the new all at the same time. Remember you are not going crazy . . . you are just waking up! This is something to celebrate. You are beginning to realize that the only way your life flows in these days is to be truly authentic to yourself and true to your heart. Many of you will be asked to make bold moves in your life. Others will stay more behind-the-scenes fine-tuning everything around them. You all are working toward the same goal . . . if you know it or not.

      Do not let fear rob you of this incredible moment. This is why you came to Earth at this time. You are experiencing a huge evolutionary leap of the soul. Only the brave and courageous could be here at this time. You may not feel brave today, but we assure you, you are incredibly brave to take on and assist with the Earth's final step into oneness with the solar system and our multi-dimensional universe.

      Do not let fear of global health issues, political unrest, economic challenges, war and terrorism stop you from being the truth of who you are. Your old, outdated, human nature naturally wants to cast blame on others for what is going on in your world today. This is not a conspiracy or diabolical plan by members of an elite group who we think are in power. This is propaganda that puts you in fear. Know that everything that is happening on this planet is happening because you allowed it to be so. It is a time to take full responsibility for the reality we have manifested in this dimension. Each living being will experience this evolution based on their own belief system. Ask yourself "What do you believe today?" All the issues your world is facing right now are just part of the Earth's stimulus package to help you stimulate your evolution . . . and it is working.

      Evolution is a messy process. It always has been and always will be. Change and evolution is about tearing down the old and creating the new. Nature does this every moment. We do not know why humanity forgot that you are a part of this. But you did, and this is why you struggle and suffer sometimes during evolutionary pulses like the one you are in today. The cycles have come full circle and you are ready for the quantum leap to a new reality.

      Remember that the best defense to the challenges of these times is to have a good offense. Your offense is acting from the authenticity of who you are. You may know this as your inner light, awareness, consciousness, etc…, but the fact is that there are only two choices you can make: You can choose fear, which is a lie and not who you are. Or you can choose LOVE, which is the truth of who you are, and you can keep on keeping on with the evolution. Fear will stop your evolution in its tracks. Love will not only accelerate your path, but it will make it an exciting adventure for you. Be positive, fearless and bold. Love is the unifier of all life and a protector of anything that you conceive could cause you harm. You are safe . . . you always have been.

      Quit pretending your cool and calm on the outside, when on the inside you feel like you are going crazy. Let your support groups around you know what you are going through. We assure you that they are feeling the same things. It is insane to execute this evolving by yourself. There is a great sanity gained when our extended families come together in support of each other. It is another step toward global community and living in non-judgment. Remember there is an insidious, un-spoken rule that to be spiritual we must honey-coat the things we do not like. Honey-coating any part of the experience of this world is just a way to avoid the blessings and gifts of evolution of the current issue. When we avoid different aspects of our experience, we are also judging the greater divine plan that was set into motion by the Creator and our collective consciousness.

      When you experience a peaceful moment, drink it in and enjoy every second of it. Do not worry that you are feeling stuck or not evolving. This is merely a rest stop so you can recharge and prepare for another leap into the next reality. Rest is good. Enjoy its rare and welcomed appearance of quiet and calmness.

      There are many that will not like this message. They will criticize it and fight against it. These are the ones who teach us compassion. These are the ones that we must love and support . . . because you have been in their shoes more than once or twice yourself.

      We realize that what we are asking you to do is a huge step of faith. We are asking you to take a leap into a void where you cannot see its destination. We are invite encourage you to put your fear addictions behind you, and to begin to act from the love and truth that you already know in your heart. If you do this, the path will unfold in front of you with each step you take, and you will be traveling in good company!

      We are always here with you.

      Copyright © 2009 - Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article on the condition that the content remains complete, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely. Center of the SUN - Aluna Joy Yaxk'in, PO Box 1988 Sedona, AZ 86339 USA Website: www.AlunaJoy.com

      If you would like to comment on this article, instead of writing an e-mail to us, you can post it at the bottom of this link so everyone can read it : )
      Spiritual Pandemic - Message from the Star Elders

      Following ASAP… the message we received in COPAN!

      What if you woke up one day and realized
      your whole reality was an illusion?
      What if that insight liberated you
      from all your limitations?
      What if that day was today?
      Are you ready to make the LEAP?
      We discovered this great film ~ THE LEAP. The speakers on this film talk about the very same things that the Star Elders have been saying about the great shift we are in right now. We just watched this moive and had to pass on the link to you! It is amewsome.
      You can get THE LEAP HERE

      If you are feeling appreciation for our work, and you heart calls you to do so, please send a heart donation.
      This is not required . . . but donations help keep us going. Enter your heart donation amount in the box below, and then press the box with the words "Heart Donation" in it.

      E-NEWS
      Inspired by mystical interpretations of global sacred sites, planetary evolution and awakening consciousness

      NEW printable (PDF) MAYAN CALENDAR in both KICHE and YUCATEC counts!

         MAYAN ASTROLOGY BIRTHDAY CONVERTER!

         MAYAN KICHE ASTROLOGY BIRTHDAY CONVERTER!

         SOLAR MEDATATION BOOKLET

      PERU PILGRIMAGE 2009
      Only a few spaces left in this group...
      Don't miss out on this amazing Pilgrimage!

      IncaSpiritTours.com presents . . .
      Our 14th Journey to PERU!

      Guided by Inca Spiritual Messenger and Mystery School Initiate
      WILLARU HUAYTA,
      & Author, Mystic, Spiritual Archeologist
      ALUNA JOY YAXK'IN

      RE-AWAKEN YOUR SPIRIT in timeless Lemurian~Atlantian frequencies of Machu Picchu (3 DAYS in Machu Picchu!) surrounded by the incredibly, beautiful Andean Apus (Mountain Spirits). EXPERIENCE the sacred sites of Saqsayhuaman (for the Earth) and Tipon (for the Water). Walk where Masters walked in Cuzco - the oldest inhabited city in South America, the home to the ancient ones, and once home to the GREAT SOLAR DISK. IMMERSE YOURSELF in the frequencies of the Ancient Mystery Schools in the Sacred Valley of the Incas - The valley of the Gods. EXPLORE Ollantaytambo where precise celestial alignments are exhibited and the mystical toning rock still exists. ASCEND to Pisac where a Sun Temple cradles a meteor from Maldek. OPEN YOUR HEART to the beauty of the Inca people at Pisac's Indian Market. EXPERIENCE a rare and heart given Q'ero Ceremony from our dear Q'ero brother Lorenzo. MEDITATE in Morray: a circular site that has a deep connection with other worlds. VISIT the joyful weaving community of Cincheros. . . . and more surprises as Spirit directs.

      Read all the magical details here

      ALL Of Our Essences Have Been Placed On *S*A*L*E*
      Our essences are made in the most powerful and peaceful places on EARTH!

      Check it out here.
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/essences.html

         2 New Sacred Site Essences!
      Lake Atitlan - Bridging the Worlds,
      Copan - Heart of the Future!

      Check both out here. http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/essences.html

      Need help picking an Essence?
      Here is a handy chart with some suggestions on which Essences are right for you!
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/essence-chart.html

      I AM Blessing Water Essence Multi-Dimensional *S*A*L*E*

      3 Essences that assist in bridging the dimensions
      to a new world are on now on s*a*l*e*.
      They are . . . I AM The Open Door ~ I AM Multi-Dimensional ~ Archangel Zadkiel
      Click here to see all of our "I AM" and ArchAngel Essences:
      "I AM" Blessing Water Essences

         NEW...
      Tzutujil ANGEL KEY CHAINS

      These cute beaded Angel Key Chains are made and sold by the Tzutujil Mayans of Santigo, Lake Atitlan, Guatemala. We sat on the steps of the community church and bought a small sack full of these littel angels and had the blessing to get to know some of the local Tzutujil girls. The Tzutujil Mayans in Guatemala speak of simultaneous Twin Realities: the dream world and the awake world. These worlds are likened to the opposing wings of a Butterfly, Angel, or Bird. The dream world is one wing, and the awake world is the other. The past world is one wing, while the new world is the other. Between worlds is where we are at this time. They believe the wings must connect at the Heart Center for us to bridge these realites. If you want one or two, . . . go here... http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/books.html

      MAYAN ASTROLOGY
      TRINITY OFFER IS HAPPENING
      until SPIRIT says otherwise :)

      S*A*V*E* when you buy all 3 HERE!
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/books.html

         NEW printable (PDF) MAYAN (Yucatec and Kiche)CALENDAR here !!! http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/calendar09-10.pdf

      STAR ELDER SESSIONS
      with Aluna Joy

      Call 928-282-6292, or Raphael at 928-282-3993, to schedule an appointment. For more information, go to Star Elder Sessions at
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/sessions.html
      WHO ARE THE STAR ELDERS?
      Learn more at
      http://www.starelders.com/

      Healings with Raphael
      For more information regarding Raphael's Angelic & Kahuna Ancient Rainbow Conscious Healings, including distant healing sessions, death transition sessions and testimonials, please visit Raphael's website at
      http://www.iamblessingwater.com/healings.html
      Special Offer: By making a session appointment with Raphael, and mentioning this special offer, you will receive a FREE bottle of one of our I AM Blessing Water essences or Archangel essences of your choice.

      Do you have a group that is ready for their own pilgrimage to the Maya World?
      Our dear brother and Mayan guide ENRIQUE is launching a partnership in a tour company in Merida, so he can offer spiritual tours to groups in the Yucatan. If you have a group that wants a private and personal pilgrimage to the Maya world, we would have NO reservation recommending him as agent and guide for you. He has a great heart and deep wisdom. Write us for contact info if you want to arrange a group to the Maya world with Enrique . . . BUT keep in mind . . . Enrique is ALL OURS over Equinox in March every year until eternity passes by :)
          Call 928-282-6292, or Raphael at 928-282-3993, to schedule an appointment. For more information, go to Star Elder Sessions at WHO ARE THE STAR ELDERS? Learn more at For more information regarding Raphael's Angelic & Kahuna Ancient Rainbow Conscious Healings, including distant healing sessions, death transition sessions and testimonials, please visit Raphael's website at Special Offer: By making a session appointment with Raphael, and mentioning this special offer, you will receive a FREE bottle of one of our I AM Blessing Water essences or Archangel essences of your choice.

      We would like to send appreciation and a HUGE THANK YOU for your support.

      Our Free Newsletter is exclusively available to those who join Center of the SUN's Newsletter mailing list - Join today!
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/joinnewsletter.html
      Please add   newsletter@...  to your "Friends" list if you are with AOL,
      Earthlink, or use an E-mail filtering program or service to receive the newsletter updates.

      This is the opt-in Newsletter for Center for the Sun. If you are getting this as a forward, , sign up for our FREE Newsletter HERE!
      This email has been scanned with Norton's Antivirus program with the latest anti-virus updates for your protection.

      LINKS TO OUR WEB SITES...