May Issue from Spirit of Ma'at ENGLISH & SPANISH Newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2009
      I must admit that I am glad to see that this is one of the newsletters which is expanding to include their ezine/messages into another language alongside English. Enjoy these and have a safe evening to you all. :)

      Greetings
      THE SPIRIT OF MAAT – MAY 2009 - THE ROLLING THUNDER ISSUE

      Please go to www.spiritofmaat.com for all articles, announcements and access to the Ma'at Shoppe for Leading Edge Books and Metaphysical Supplies!

      Coming out of the Ancestor’s Gathering, all of us are wondering what the ripple effect will be. The Elders planted powerful seeds out here in Arizona, seeds that came from every part of the world to prepare Mother Earth and all of her people for the Great Shift. Our May 2009 issue is dedicated to the thought that the magic pouring out of the April ceremonies has already started to open your hearts. All of our articles are meant to bring your attention to what needs to change in your life. Many of them will call you to look at what has value to you. Some are more concerned with helping you understand how to deal with the influx of new feelings and thoughts that all of us are experiencing. Others ask you to ask yourself how much you are willing to see. The thunder that touched down in April will continue to roll long after the ceremonial fires die out. The Elders have done their part; now it’s up to us to take whatever came out of the Ancestors Gathering into our lives and
      into our hearts. May every single one of our May articles give you pause to reflect upon where you stand with all of this and remind you where to keep the focus as we edge closer to 2012.

      A MESSAGE FROM DON ALEJANDRO – forwarded to us by Aluna Joy

      THE AFTERMATH OF THE RETURN OF THE ANCESTORS – By Phoenix Rising Star
      Meta-Physician: Heal Thyself! - How to Heal Our Ancestral Lineage - by Carol Hiltner

      THE PRISM OF LIGHT AND THE CRYSTAL CITY OF LIGHT – by Jo Mooy

      MANAGING THE TRANSITION ENERGIES – by Sarah Biermann

      THOUGHTS ABOUT THE HEART SPACE – by Julia Griffin

      MONEY – by Stephen Thomson

      EMOTIONS IN OUR NEW WORLD - by Norma Gentile

      True Message from the “Heart of the World” – From Robert Dakota and Tara

      ENERGY INVENTIONS NEWS ARTICLES - EXCERPTS OF KEY ENERGY INVENTIONS

      NEWS ARTICLES IN MAJOR MEDIA – sent to us by Bill Coleman

      SUBTERRANEAN SUBTERFUGE – Underground Bases in the U.S. – an article from the people at Project Camelot

      VIDEO ARTCLES:
      The “New 911 Movie” – Sent to us by Bill Coleman

      “EMERGENCY BROADCAST – NEW WORLD ORDER AHEAD” – a video presentation from David Icke

      WE ARE ONE – a YouTube presentation sent to us by Barry Kapp

      MEXICAN FLU OUTBREAK - 2009: SPECIAL REPORT by Dr Leonard Horowitz

      EMERGENCY - SPREAD THIS VIDEO! AVIAN FLU - FEMA TRAIN CONNECTION! UPDATE - a YouTube alert sent to us by Bill Coleman

      All of these articles and more can be found at: www.spiritofmaat.com

      NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
      For news and information regarding Drunvalo’s workshop and travel schedule, please go to www.onelotus.net

      August 8 – 19, 2009 Aotearoa, New Zealand
      We are pleased to announce a return trip to Aotearoa, New Zealand to the Maori Waitaha as spoken about in Drunvalo's latest book,  Serpent of Light.

      Re Awakening Ancient Memory
      The Gathering of Waitaha Family
      August 8 – 19, 2009
      Aotearoa, New Zealand

      We will be traveling with our Waitaha family, staying at Marae (Maori villages), participating in sacred openings and rituals that have been foretold to occur at this time on earth.    We will be sleeping in the Maori tradition, together in the long house of the Marae, dreaming with the ancestors and with each other.    Each day will hold a new adventure and a new opening. The Waitaha have extended the invitation to anyone who feels the soul call to come and join us, so please check within and see if this gathering is for you.  Feel free to share this with close friends or family.    For information ands registration please email Diane Cooper at One Heart Productions – solarheart@...

      NEW IN THE MAAT SHOP! COMING SOON! “The Astrology of 2012 and Beyond” - by Cal Garrison – a great book for anyone who has an interest in the prophecies of the End Times and the dawn of the Aquarian Age: YOU CAN PRE-ORDER NOW!

      To all of our readers: With a wish to expand our focus on the current world changes to include a more diverse perspective, we would like to invite our readers, especially those who live in other parts of the world, to send us articles – or letters – describing your experience of what’s going on, on the planet right now. Address all communication to maatspeaks@... and type “Changes-Cal” in the subject line. Your contributions will be read and reviewed and we will use some or all of them in our July 2009 issue.

      We would also like to invite anyone who was at the Ancestor’s Gathering in April to share their experience with us. Articles can be sent via email to maatspeaks@.... Please write “Ancestors-Cal” in the subject line. All contributions will be read and reviewed and all or some of them will be posted in the June issue.

      The Ancestor’s Gathering turned out to be an exercise in going with the flow. So many things happened during the ten days of ceremony. Those of us here at the office had to hold down the fort, and couldn’t be there for all of it – but between what we did see, and what we heard from people who came from all over the world, we are humbled by the power of what took place here. All of our stories from the gathering couldn’t be written in time to be posted in the May issue – but they will be ready next month – and the thunder that began to roll in the last two weeks may be easier to comprehend with that much distance between us and an experience that at this point is too far out of this world to put into words. In the meantime, we hope that our May offerings will give you a taste of what got awakened in the heart of the Four Corners, and that all of these articles and videos will serve to open your hearts to the amazing energies that are here now to awaken all of us.

      From Our hearts to Yours,
      The Staff at the Spirit of Ma’at

      FOR OUR SPANISH READERSHIP:

      LA EDICIÓN DE LOS ANTEPASADOS – ABRIL 2009
      Este mes, ancianos Indígenas de las cuatro esquinas del mundo se reunirán al norte de Arizona para realizar ceremonias que equilibrarán a la Tierra y a toda la humanidad, mientras nos movemos hacia el Gran Cambio de las Eras. El Encuentro del Regreso de los Antepasados es un evento memorable, por lo que decidimos dedicar esta edición a los Ancianos, a quienes han salido de la bruma del20tiempo para ayudar a la Madre Tierra en su renacer hacia un nivel totalmente nuevo. El terreno se está preparando aquí en las Cuatro Esquinas – y nuestro deseo es que uses lo que encuentres en la revista de este mes como inspiración para nuevos sueños y visiones del futuro. Estamos aquí ahora para hacer la diferencia, y los cambios que la Tierra está a punto de experimentar nos invitan a sintonizar nuestros espíritus en una nueva frecuencia y a escuchar el latido del corazón que nos conecta a todos, y que resuena muy profundamente en el vientre de la Gran Madre. Deja que todo lo que tenemos
      que compartir contigo este mes abra tus ojos y tu corazón a los espíritus de los Antepasados, y a tu propósito para estar vivo en esta escena crítica de nuestro proceso de evolución.

      ¿QUÉ ESTÁS PENSANDO? - Por Stephen Thomson

      LA ASTROLOGÍA DEL ENCUENTRO DE LOS ANTEPASADOS – por Cal Garrison

      EXPERIMENTANDO EL CHAKRA DEL CORAZÓN – Por Julia Griffin

      LA REALIDAD DE LOS CAMPOS DE DETENCIÓN DE FEMA – un artículo de Lee Rogers

      ¿POR QUÉ TENEMOS EMOCIONES? – Por Sarah Biermann

      SIENDO DIVINOS EN 2009 – PARTE III: COURTNEY MILNE – Por Phoenix Rising Star

      SANANDO EL ABISMO DEL ABANDONO PARTE II – Por CC Treadway

      RAÍCES INDÍGENAS EN ESPAÑA – Por Mayte Abad Morente

      EL SONIDO DEL AMOR – Un artículo de Norma Gentile

      UBI CARITAS ET AMOR, DEUS IBI EST – (Donde la ternura y el amor habitan, Dios habita también) – Una sanación con sonidos de Norma Gentile

      ARENAS BLANCAS, NUEVO MÉXICO – Un ensayo en fotografía de Martin Gray, “TIERRA SAGRADA – Lugares de Paz y Poder”

      Artículos en video:

      EL FESTIVAL DE CINE DE SPIRIT OF MA’AT – ¡elige las que quieras! Una cosecha de películas para elevar la conciencia, reunidas para abrir tu mente y tu corazón.

      Reunión de Ancianos Mayas en Guatemala 2007 con Drunvalo Melchizedek y Don Alejandro
      http://m1e.net/c?30176305-LeQhqMLFy04t.%404214707-1GTpyf4IealMg

      Dos videos del cineasta de Worldviewz Robert Dakota
      “VIAJE ONE HEART A GUATEMALA” y
      “TIEMPO DE ESPERANZA – CON BARRY BRAILSFORD”
      http://m1e.net/c?30176305-fxzYrVlp.7Afs%404214708-tB8PUoMZgj3eA

      TODOS ESTOS ARTÍCULOS Y MÁS PUEDES ENCONTRARLOS EN; www.spiritofmaat.com

      NOTICIAS Y ANUNCIOS:
      NUEVO EN EL MA’AT SHOP 8 0 “EL GEOBUSTER” – checa la forma fácil de eliminar todas las formas de estrés Geopático.
      ¡Próximo Taller de Drunvalo!
      El siguiente taller disponible con Drunvalo será en Sedona del 6 al 10 de Julio y tendrá traducción al Español. Anticipamos que este taller estará lleno así que ¡regístrate ahora!
      Para noticias acerca de futuros talleres de Drunvalo por favor visita www.drunvalo.net

      De Nuestros Corazones al Tuyo,
      El Staff de Spirit of Ma’at

      P. O. Box 687 | Sedona, Arizona 86339

      Email list management powered by Listcast