May 2009 Free Celestial Timings Newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2009

      Free Celestial Timings

      The Free Version of the May 2009 Celestial Timings are now posted and ready to be viewed at this URL http://www.celestialtimings.com/free_timings/index.html  FYI ... The reason I post the Free Timings on my website is in the past email has proven to be unreliable as a way to get the information to everyone.

      This month features the Triple conjunction of Jupiter, Chiron and Aquarius. Plus Mercury's retrograde near the Pleiades, and he Days of No Shadows that also features the Pleiades. There are some star maps and great info on the first couple of days of the Free Sample of the Celestial Timings.

      The Monthly Free 2009 Resonance RepatterningĀ® sessions for Paid Celestial Timings Subscribers have been a HUGE success.  Each month has built powerfully on the work of the previous months. We have had wonderful reports including shifts in overall health, well being and awareness. We are creating a powerful collective field with these sessions and would love to have you join us.

      Our next  FREE Resonance RepatterningĀ® session is May 18. These sessions are free to all paid Celestial Timings subscribers and you can participate either by being on the phone or by proxy. Both are equally effective.  If you are NOT a PAID subscriber you may want to consider getting a paid subscription ($29.00 for a one year subscription) and take advantage of this unprecedented free offer. This month's focus is on the Days of No Shadows and Venus at the 2nd Gate, The Gate of Perception. This means coming into greater Resonance and alignment with new ways of perceiving our reality so we are leading our lives more from our hearts than our Minds .

      These Resonance RepatterningĀ®  sessions are explained in detail here http://celestialtimings.com/subscriber/rr_explained.html. When you become a paid subscriber to the Celestial Timings you will receive the access information for the tele-conference calls and/or how to participate by proxy (meaning you do not have to be on the conference call to receive the benefits of the RR session).

      Don't forget you can access the past Celestial Timings on the archives page of the Celestial Timings Website http://www.celestialtimings.com/archives/index.html.

      Special Announcements and Events (Some of these announcements are not connected to the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School but are offered for your information)

      Aug 23 - Apr 29 , 2009 Big Island of Hawaii Night Sky Cosmology with Daniel and Cayelin Details http://shamanicastrology.com/events/advanced-night-sky-cosmolog This will be a magical event with pods of dolphins that come into the bay near where we will be staying and a chance to connect more deeply with the Night Sky and Great Above at a site where the Hawaiians tracked Celestial Cycles. Contact Cayelin at 520-744-6923

      New DVD of the Cosmology of the Turning of the Ages. Recorded live Daniel explains the cosmological reasons we are the Turning of the Ages. Also available here http://shamanicastrology.com/products/cds

      Shamanic Astrology Radio Show CD. You can learn more about Shamanic Astrology by listening to the archived internet radio shows with Daniel Giamario. Topics include the Moon, Venus, Mars and the Rising Sign from the lens of Shamanic Astrology. Also there are several quest interviews including Caroline Casey (visionary astrologer and activist), Cayelin Castell (co-founder and creative director of the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School), John Major Jenkins (author of several books on 2012) and Bill Johnston (director of Project Hindsight). All 13 Shows are now available on a CD (in MP3 format) for $22.00 including shipping. Proceeds go to benefit the Shamanic Astrology Mystery School.

      Twelve Tribes CD This is a multi-dimensional guided journey through the Shamanic Astrology archetypes written and narrated Carolyn Brent who is now known as Cayelin Castell and features original sound healing music performed by John Dumas. This CD is $22 including shipping.

      You can order online either by check or by PayPal http://www.shamanicastrology.com/cds.html

      Building a School in the Philippines...Donations from Celestial Timings readers have been an immense help to these children since last year. Many now have books, backpacks and are getting regular meals. Although a lot has been accomplished already, more school supplies, books and building materials are still needed. Donation information is also on the site.  http://www.rbaschool.com/index.html

      Amazing New Iridology Book!  Our good friend Dr. Gael Riverz has written an informative and definitive new book on Iridology. Entitled Inner Visions - Iridology - Discovering the whole YOU! it is a first-of-it's kind book detailing this amazing science, using your eyes as the "window to the soul" For more information, or to order a book follow this link http://www.drgaelriverz.com/index.html

      Joyful Blessings,

      Cayelin K Castell
      mail to: p3@...
      www.ShamanicAstrology.com
      www.CelestialTimings.com

      Miracles come from your love...They are synchronistic events that usually occur when you let go of attachment and trust your inner guidance  - Sanaya Roman - Creating Money

      The following physical address is associated with this mailing list: Tucson, AZ