Goddess Light: Practical Uses for New Energy

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2009
      Ansaluia My Friends in Soul!

      I have a feeling this message is finding you in a state of transition!  There is so much that continues to move through each of us, the world, the consciousness..... the transition is profound.

      You will find this channel is a little shorter than they normally are.  At the time I thought, hmm, curious but it is that it is.  In total the call was about 15 minutes shorter than usual.  I had just hung up when the sirens went off indicating a bad storm or tornado was coming through and indeed it was a tornado! I actually heard the sound like a train that is sometimes mentioned.  It did not touch down in my neighborhood but it did a couple blocks up and across the main street.   I'm fine and no one in the damaged area was seriously injured.  What I found to be so interesting was that the Goddess guided things so that I'd be done before the storm hit.  Or was the storm delayed until I was done??  I just wanted to share my experience!

      This channel was also some what grounded compared to what they are usually like.  Again, I believe because of the storm.  You may find yourself feeling more grounded when you are experiencing severe weather.  There were several important messages in this channel.  First of all-Show up for your life!  How many people get distracted or find more that is outside of themselves or perhaps even ungrounded?  Second - You did not have to return.  You have already lived these experiences, so create a link within yourself to reconnect.  Lastly-allow yourself to balance this new energy into your human form through your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects.

      To read the entire channel, please follow this link:  (you may click on it or if that doesn't work, then cut and paste the link in your browser page.) http://www.goddesslight.net/goddess-channels/practical-aspects-of-new-energy.htm

      Our next free teleconference is this Sunday, May 3rd at 9pm eastern time, USA.  You can just show up and everyone is welcome.  You may call 1-712-432-3900 then put in extension: 338226#.

      If you want more information please check out my website www.goddesslight.net  or you may call me at 770-926-2116.  I am available for classes, private channels and group channels.

      Streaming lots of love, joy and excitement!

      Shelly