Karen Bishop: A New WINGS for April 28 has just been posted!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2009
      April 28, 2009

      A NEW "WINGS" FOR APRIL 28, AND A BOOK EXCERPT

      WINGS: ARE WE DEAD IN THE WATER?

      In this WINGS post, find out more about why the energies are in
      a massive lull, more about what June will bring, and why we
      perhaps don't even care anymore!

      To access the newest WINGS post, kindly click on the link below:

      http://www.emergingearthangels.com/2009/wings4.28.2009.html

      Some e-mail programs do not support links. If yours is one, kindly
      type emergingearthangels.com/2009/wings4.28.2009.html into your
      browser window. Don't forget the preceding www. (If I type it in
      here in its entirety, AWeber will turn it into a link.)

      The newest WINGS posts are offered on two pages...the newest WINGS
      page and also on a page with the specific date in the url. The page
      with the date in the url is a new page, and in this way it will
      avoid any caching or refreshing problems your computer or ISP may
      have.

      YOUR BOOK EXCERPT FOR TODAY (All books, their descriptions
      and pertinent info. can be found at the end of this section below)

      From The Ascension Companion:

      "TRUST

      "TRUST, TRUST, AND trust some more." This could easily be
      one of the most pivotal mantras of the ascension process. Going
      through this many times confusing process can create feelings of
      bewilderment and perhaps leave one wondering if everything
      and anything is in divine right order at all.

      As the ascension process slowly but surely creates a higher level
      and higher vibrating human, when we reach these New and
      higher ways of being, they are not always how we expected them
      to be. And with so much leaving our lives along with so much
      change occurring, we may wonder what in the world is going on.
      Even though we may not consciously know at the time why and
      what our lives are evolving into, simply trusting in the process
      can bring us great comfort and relief. At lower levels things may
      not make sense. But at the higher dimensional levels they always
      make perfect sense. Although the phrase "All is always in divine
      right order," may at times sound trite and repetitive, and get old
      as well, when we are able to see through personal experience that
      this process is in total perfection, that old, trite phrase begins to
      make some sense.

      Over and over again, as I have viewed things from a higher
      dimensional level, the perfection is always evident. Things are
      always working like a perfectly oiled machine. And even though
      it may appear otherwise, these strange and confusing
      experiences are here to support us in every way.

      For instance, one typical higher level scenario involves the
      separation of partners. So many times I have seen individuals go
      through what they interpret as an "error" or a painful experience
      of being left behind or "dumped" by their romantic partner. This
      painful experience usually places them in the victim posture.
      What is almost always occurring is an immense expression of
      love
      at higher soul levels. One partner knows that the other is
      ready to experience more of their higher purpose, or ready to
      expand and grow, and hence, will then leave the other in order to
      give him/her this very important opportunity.

      In this same arena, another scenario can also express itself.
      Partners separate because the vibration of the planet has reached
      a certain level. Before we were born, we agreed to fulfill certain
      roles and purposes. Each of us has several soul partners and
      there are many in our soul groups. We came to serve as
      companions and supporters for each other...not necessarily as
      romantic partners. When the planet reaches certain frequencies,
      we are then activated according to our pre-birth plans. In this
      regard, we separate from those we have been with during certain
      phases of the ascension process. We need to now fulfill New and
      different roles, and therefore, need to go in different directions.
      At lower levels this may manifest as a sudden "not able to get
      along" experience and reality. But the truth of the matter is that
      at the higher levels, we need to separate and will then create an
      impetus at lower levels. If we are not fully conscious at higher
      soul levels, scenarios will then occur that inevitably get us where
      we need and have chosen to be.

      There is always great and expansive love at higher soul levels.
      This is also very evident in regard to the love shown us by our
      non-physical "guides" or those non-physical beings that have
      chosen to watch over us during this process. We are never
      abandoned here. We are only left alone so that we can grow and
      expand through experience. Losing jobs, loved ones, money, or
      our health are all part of the process designed to get us where we
      need to be. Things are always being navigated at higher
      dimensional levels.

      If you have chosen this page, you are being reminded that all is in
      divine and perfect order. You are being asked to trust, even
      though you may not be consciously aware of the reasons for your
      current experience. As you evolve through the ascension process,
      and rise to higher levels enabling you to "see" beyond the veil,
      you will in time come to know and understand what this
      experience was all about."

      To access the newest WINGS post, kindly utilize the link below:

      http://www.emergingearthangels.com/2009/wings4.28.2009.html

      INFORMATION ABOUT BOOKS AND HOW TO ORDER

      For book excerpts, book descriptions, prices, and how to order,
      go directly to the Emerging Earth Angels web site at
      http://www.emergingearthangels.com and access any of
      the book links at the sidebar. All Emerging Earth Angels
      books and programs are offered in print and e-book format and
      reasonably priced for your convenience.

      Currently available books are listed and described below:

      Remembering Your Soul Purpose...An ascension book and workbook for
      excavating your soul's unique purpose and contribution, with a
      section on putting it all together to rekindle within you the memory
      of your true and authentic self and purpose within the cosmos.

      The Ascension Primer...A simply written and easy to understand
      explanation of the ascension process, with a comprehensive list of
      strange and unsettling symptoms so many are experiencing, a list of
      indications of reaching the higher realms (or very new reality and
      way of being) that may seem confusing and different, and a
      validation
      at every page that you are not "losing it," not alone, and that what
      you are experiencing is a complete and natural process of the
      divine.

      Staying In Alignment...This short book will provide you with a clear
      snapshot of where we are heading, how we will get there, and what we
      can do to stay in alignment during this process that at times can
      create upheavals in our lives. You will be given the tools and
      explanations to keep yourself centered, healthy, calm, and in the
      flow of what these new and higher ways are guiding us into. Being in
      alignment with the new and higher ways of being can greatly ease our
      process.

      The Ascension Companion...A book of comfort for challenging times.
      Open the book to any page at random and you will receive a message
      just for you and your current situation. Each of the 33 messages
      contains a detailed description and explanation of a scenario
      relating to the ascension process, an explanation of a higher level
      way of being that this scenario is supporting you in becoming, and
      suggestions for aligning with the higher energies, supporting you
      in having a more comfortable ascension experience.

      Stepping Into the New Reality...An interactive book in e-book
      and print book format, you will be given an opportunity to ask
      questions. As the old world is now rapidly beginning its "fall,"
      many are finding there is not much left to hold onto. Through a
      long and at times arduous process of letting go in order to connect
      to something new and more highly evolved, we can thus ease the very
      natural process of ascension. Stepping Into the New Reality
      examines the many steps up the ascension ladder, describes helpful
      processes to ease each step, identifies ways of moving out of the
      old and into the new, and gives a clear picture of where we are
      headed
      and what is to come. With sections on Keys of Being in the New
      Reality and
      Stepping Stones on Your Path, you will learn to navigate the new
      energies with ease, identify who you are, define your path, learn
      how to set up your money generating store-front, connect to your
      path of service, and find your Heaven on Earth.

      To join this e-list, please copy and paste the url below into your
      web browser (or go to the Emerging Earth Angels web site and
      click on the Sign Up link at the top of the page):

      http://www.emergingearthangels.com/elist.html

      This e-mail is for announcements only. For e-list and commonly
      asked questions, please click on your "reply" button.
      To contact Karen, please access this page:

      http://www.emergingearthangels.com/contact.html

      Emerging Earth Angels, P.O. Box 386, Ramah, New Mexico, 87321 USA