Re: << lovingpurelove >> Colleen Joy: Heal your roots

  • lovingspirit1956@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27 4:00 PM
      This truly is very lovingly put. But how do we do it is the question most ask themselves. To know it, I first in the HUman incarnation must FEEEEEL it and to feel it I must allow the feelings of discomfort to arise and love them in order for me to integrate the wisdom, love and power they are wanting to offer me. These feelings are actual created beings (energy in the astral plane) that truly just want to be loved. When did the original or any occurrence causing the discomfort whether in this life time or another, happen to make me feel that we did not belong? This is the key for me. If I sit with the feeling long enough and trace back as far as I can the image that arises in my mind from the discomfort I am feeling and check in with the body where it is coming up and place my right hand there and then simply allow the feelings to flow as I praise them, respect them, thank them and love them, I call forth the power of God source love, the highest cosmic love cosmic law will allow (I of myself to do nothing, I AM the merely conduit to flow through) to alchemize these feelings from coal being the uncomfortable dense/heavy feelings to a diamond of ecstatic joy and supreme happiness, majesty and splendor  which is the truth of who we are veiled and hiding under the these unhealed feelings of the astral plane. When I do this for me I do this for all according to the Law of One. It is a win win situation. This is the work of a very dear brother Michael Schlosser who has transitioned. But thanks to his loving wife, Cynthia Rose the work has carried forth.  They call it the Trauma Clearing Technique which is very similar to ho'oponopono which states we should be cleaning and not judging. By cleaning we are forgiving bad feelings and memories and alchemizing them so we can be at zero, or at peace like A Course in Miracles teaches. I call these techniques Emotional Alchemy. No disrespect, it just FEEEELS right for me to refer to them using this title. Michael had worked with hundreds of Viet Nam vets using this technique and greatly assisted them and now Cynthia teaches it n a Saturday conference call. Email if youwould like the number and access code for this call

        Much about this technique is actually shared in the book, "Divine Sky" written by Cynthia Schlosser. It is a book of the divine virtues, Angelic hosts through kabbahlistic teachings channelled daily through Cynthia. You may purchase it through the following address for $28.00. It is a large book with full color pictures of Cynthia's art work. These Angelic Host are so much working through Cynthia as they see what we are going through here on the Earth plane and so want to help when we ask. This book is such an amazing deal for sure. The couple who are publishing it are retailing it so inexpensively so they can get it out to humanity. You can check out some of her channeling and art work by going to the lovingpurelove yahoo group and each day she post two chanellings. One one of the Angelic Host of the Earth, depending on what zodical degree we are in and one of the Angelic Host of the Moon, depending on what day of the moon's 28 day cycle we are in.

       I have learned and grown immeasurebally from Cynthia's work with the divine virtue's and Michael's trauma clearing work also and have become so humbled through knowing her and her service work for HUmanity and the planet and her kingdoms. Enjoy this loving article below. I AM sure most that I forward this to can relate.

      Blessings Beyond Measure and Joyful Earth Everyday,
      Rael of One ~ Universal Oneness Ambassador ~
      "Compassion is the first outburst of everything God does." ~ Meister Eckhart