Re: << lovingpurelove >> Colours for Patti

  • Crystal Meade
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002

      Hey Patti

      I am really glad to be able to have channels for the life of any works created to keep flowing along. The life of the works lives in the sharing of the energies. It is like cellular communication. When one wills to draw something out from within their soul or the song of their being --- often it is in the reflection of the sound that the beauty is lived.
      To read a kind sentiment is like a beauty to the soul and to see colour in motion is like a love of this beauty. I am all too glad to be able share with you all as I am to be in the circle of your sharings and so it is!

      For the grace of caring
      & Loving Pure Love

      Hi Crystal:

      Thanks you so very much for again sharing your wonderful paintings with us.  I again tried to remove the information from the Spiritus Sanctus to save some of your pictures and now the writing because it all takes up so much space to try to save it all.  But the same time happened again in that I lost everything.  So I am so very glad that ever so often you do share a bunch of your paintings with us at one time.  You always make my day so much brighter and more beautiful when you.

      Thanks so much for caring enough to share these works of love with all of us.

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti

      From: Crystal Meade

      Posting message to this list: