Re: << lovingpurelove >> Colours, Faces & Manifestations of Kether Imagery

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi Crystal:

      Thanks you so very much for again sharing your wonderful paintings with us.  I again tried to remove the information from the Spiritus Sanctus to save some of your pictures and now the writing because it all takes up so much space to try to save it all.  But the same time happened again in that I lost everything.  So I am so very glad that ever so often you do share a bunch of your paintings with us at one time.  You always make my day so much brighter and more beautiful when you.

      Thanks so much for caring enough to share these works of love with all of us.

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti

      From: Crystal Meade

      "check out the colours.............................................."

      Posting message to this list:

    • Crystal Meade
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
         Thank You in All Patti

        I really love this colourful background here. It's called Liquid Colour and has infusions of rainbow.

         God Bless us Great Beauty in Heart

        Crystal, that final cameo is absolutely splendid.

        Thanks !!!

        Posting message to this list:

      • roman

          From: Crystal Meade

          "check out the colours.............................................."

        • Patti Garrett
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002
            Hello Roman:

            As you can see, I did not receive your transmissions for this e-mail.  Do you think that maybe you could  resend them in a format my e-mail will accept?  I do have my settings set so that I can receive html mail, so the problem is apparently not in my settings but is the transmission.

            Thank you for listening and for responding to this request as soon as you can because I would really love to his this information.

            Peace, love and light,

            Patti

            From: Crystal Meade

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002
              Hi Patti,
              Actually, in my reply I didn't post the full file, posted by Crystal at 3:34 am GMT (message 4285). You can you go through the link http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lovingpurelove/message/4285 and download the images.
              Peace&Love~Roman
              p.s.: I truly loved The Elemental :-)))

              From: Crystal Meade

            • Patti Garrett
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002
                Hi Crystal:

                Again, with these beautiful paintings you have outdone yourself.  They are all really beautiful and simply take my breathe away.

                Thanks again for the resend.

                Peace, love and light,

                Patti

                Incredible Colours: Faces & Manifestations of Archetypical Kether Imagery

                From: Crystal Meade