Fw: 14 Cancer The Angels of Invisibility

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 4:13 PM

      Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 11:14 AM
      Subject: 14 Cancer The Angels of Invisibility

      14 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Invisibility

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Camalo’

      Beloved,

      In order to be masters of the physical world and maintain heaven on earth, the children of God are extremely sensitive to the world of feelings.

      This world of feelings applies to the feelings from self as well as others.

      When a child of God is in a sacred emotional state of being that is attracting great beauty and perfection, it is often necessary to be invisible to others in order to maintain privacy and personal concentration.

      This is a very important skill that is not difficult once a person has learned how to remain focused on their own reality to the exclusion of all else. This is similar to a person who is "lost" in concentration on a project and is so deeply focused that they do not notice anything around them. In other words, once other people are "unnoticeable" or invisible to you, you will be "unnoticeable" or invisible to them. Lines of communication and perception flow both ways. If the flow is broken by one, it is broken for all.

      Invisibility can apply to the mental, emotional, or physical level or all three. If a person is invisible only on a mental level and emotional level, then their thoughts and feelings are invisible to others even though their body is visible.

      If a person is invisible mentally, emotionally, and physically, then their body is also invisible to others.

      Perfect concentration and will makes for perfect invisibility. Even though few people have mastered this skill in the past, Divine Providence has ordained that the children of God easily master it now.

      ‘C-A-M-A-L-O

      C…We teach how to spiritualize emotions and matter in order to prolong life.

      A…We access highest wisdom and illumination.

      M…As perfect masters of feelings, sensations and life spirit, we teach and empower you to transmute emotions.

      A…We teach you the most profound truths of enlightened mind that are expressed as mystical powers.

      L…We teach true morality and how to spiritualize emotions to become invisible.

      O…We confer control of the mental and emotional functioning of the human body and mentor masters of metaphysics.’

      Remember that emotions are magnetic force that attracts change in matter. When the emotions of a child of God are powerful enough, actual physical invisibility is possible. By running focused emotions of aloneness and privacy, the physical body can actually reside in an "alone" state and be invisible to others. The human body is capable of levitation in this manner also. In this case, emotions of lightness and floating, if pure and focused without subconscious feelings of fear, doubt, or weightiness, cause the matter in a body to instantaneously manifest lightness. Great mastery over focus and emotion is required in order to maintain the desired manifestation and not become distracted.

      The human body, and in fact all matter, is capable of manifesting instantaneous changes that have been perceived as miracles throughout history. These changes are caused by powerful focused emotions accompanied by clear intentional will in a mind that understands the oneness of all life.

      *

      MIRACLES

      THE 14TH DAY OF THE 28 DAY MOON CYCLE

      FULL MOON

      The Angels of Moon Magic

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Ezhobar’

      Beloved,

      When emotions are running at full power, magnetic attraction is at its peak. Magnetic attraction causes changes in matter.

      This is the basis of manifesting miracles in the physical world.

      Polarity is a fact of creation on all levels and emotions have polarity. By mastering polarity of emotions, all things are possible, including levitation of self, others, and objects.

      The key is a whole brain concentration on the four levels of being, simultaneously, while feeling powerful emotions.

      The level of Delta brainwaves allows a person to feel oneness with the unified field of energy, oneness with Divine Consciousness and with all life. At the end of the spectrum of Delta brainwaves, INTENT or WILL is generated for manifesting a divine virtue for the benefit of the unified field. This is the level of electrical energy. The stronger the WILL, the larger will be the mold that is created on the next level.

      At the level of Theta brainwaves, a person contemplates the MEANING of the divine virtue that is being generated. Clear and precise intellectual understanding of the divine virtue creates a blueprint, or mold that will be filled on the next level with magnetic energy.

      The next level, Alpha brainwaves, is the level of EMOTION. Strength of EMOTION determines the strength of the magnetic power generated to fill the mold that was created on the previous level. When the mold, or blueprint is filled, it manifests on the next level, which is the level of form or matter.

      During a full moon, a person can align his/her strongest emotions with the most powerful emotional energy of the Unified Field with great ease, and piggyback personal feeling energy with Divine Feeling Energy. In this way, the most amazing manifestations in magnetic and physical creation are mastered.

      ‘E-Z-H-O-B-A-R

      E…We infuse cosmic consciousness and awaken talents and abilities, especially clairvoyance, and help you understand symbols and the ancient language of Quaballah.

      Z…We impart an excellent gift for prophecy, and the ability to see the working of magic in the physical world.

      H…We teach all languages of all spheres, and confer power to raise the dead, and perform miracles using the power of the word according to the meditations of the ancient language.

      O…We help you attain acute power of judgment, especially regarding justice and fate.

      B…We initiate masters over life and death and the power to change fate. We also gift magic powers and teach the need for the existence of polarity.

      A…We aid development of artistic talents, eloquence, and magic powers like levitation and learning the language of symbols.

      R…We cause mind expansion in order to learn new information quickly and easily. We impart ingenuity that manifests itself in a number of abilities.’

      "As above, so below."

      The cycles of the moon are the natural cycles and rhythms of the sea of magnetic energy, the sea of the emotions of the universe.

      By consciously aligning personal emotions with moon cycles, a state of almost indescribable bliss and well being can be maintained on an on-going basis.

      Periods of quietness at the dark of the moon gives birth to new feelings which grow gracefully into periods of intense excitement and completion at the full of the moon.

      The period of passionate completion of the full moon then gradually relaxes into satisfaction and serenity at the end of the cycle, at the dark of the moon, again.

      The 28 day cycle of the moon, the dark of the moon waxing to the full moon and the waning back again to the dark of the moon, carefully guide the emotional sea of magnetic energy for all creation, according to impeccable rhythms of harmony and life.

      *

      ECSTASY

      Names or phrases in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Order these books online at

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.globalpsychics.com

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      And

      Click here to go to my web site!