Re: << lovingpurelove >> I am the child of the Universe

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
      Dear Polly,

      Your
      Infinity is also a wonderful poem.  How Universal some of these concepts are becoming, and how exciting that that is happening.

      Love In Light

      Judith Marie
    • roman
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002

        what a BEAUTIFUL poem, Polly... thank you for the link!..... Roman

        I N F I N I T Y

        My consciousness dwells in the heavens,
        My winged foot alights on the earth.
        I am a child of the Universe.