Re: << lovingpurelove >> I am the child of the Universe

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
      Dear Judith Marie,

      This sparks memory of one of my poems in the Creations Gallery.

    • jdaintira@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
        Dear Polly,

        Your
        Infinity is also a wonderful poem.  How Universal some of these concepts are becoming, and how exciting that that is happening.

        Love In Light

        Judith Marie
      • roman
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002

          what a BEAUTIFUL poem, Polly... thank you for the link!..... Roman

          I N F I N I T Y

          My consciousness dwells in the heavens,
          My winged foot alights on the earth.
          I am a child of the Universe.