Fw: 13 Cancer The Angels of Translation from Invisable Realms

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2001
      Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 12:09 PM
      Subject: 13 Cancer The Angels of Translation from Invisable Realms

      13 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Translation from Invisable Realms

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Nimalon’

      When communicating with invisable beings of other realms and spheres, a child of God requires the ability to translate in intellectual terms the information received. To teach and inspire this ability is our responsibility.

      Information from non-physical intelligences comes through feelings and symbols that are translated into ideas and then into words.

      The act of communication with unseen beings is done in a state of meditation in which all four brainwave patterns are active.

      "Ask and ye shall receive."

      In the Delta brainwave state of pure being, the "presence" of another intelligence is perceived visually in the imagination when communication is requested.

      In the Theta brainwave state of deep inner thought, ideas from the being are received.

      In the Alpha brainwave state of feeling, feelings from the being are received.

      The Beta brainwave state of memory, language, linear thought and the five senses is where translation occurs into words. The ideas and feelings received from invisable beings are translated according to sympathetic resonance with familiar memories and feelings. We inspire true remembrance, not only from present lifetime experiences, but also from previous and future ones. It is important to remember that time only appears to be linear, just as two parallel lines appear to meet in the distance. Time is actually circular and spiraling, creating tunnels into other dimensions.

      "In my Father’s house are many mansions."

      N…We are attuned to supreme happiness and confer insight into the state of realization of any spirit or unseen being.

      I…We reawaken any memory or ancient conscientiousness and sensitize you to the presence of unseen beings.

      M…As masters of feelings, sensations, and vitality, we sensitize you to subtle emotionality.

      A…We bring to bear the perceptiveness and wisdom of the enlightened mind to clairvoyantly attune to and understand and articulate unseen beings. We confer the wisdom of the language of symbols, the ancient language and the gifts and faculties of intellectual translation of ideas.

      L…We confer discernment as to what is true morality and spiritualization of emotions, into synchronization with divine qualities.

      O…We help mentor masters of metaphysics. We evoke successful, happy outcomes.

      N…We teach healing power of cohesion. Cohesion is the power over "gait and movement of all beings, men and animals". Cohesion is created by emotional rhythms. By understanding these emotional rhythms, you understand the laws of attraction. ‘

      The cohesive power of all embracing, unconditional love gives infinite strength to the lines of communication and life force that form the Web of Life. The rhythmic pulsation of true unconditional love attracts whatever or whoever is desired. A strong magnetic bond of communication is established. True love desires the highest good of all concerned, and thus does supreme happiness grow.

      The 13th day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle

      The Angels of Emotional Immortality

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Emcheba’

      It was written that "The last enemy to be overcome is death."

      Emotions are the magnetic force that, through the law of attraction, is the precursor of reality on the physical plane. Emotions that create the love and desire for life attract corresponding antii-aging results in the physical body of a child of God.

      Because a child of God, in day to day life, must embrace negative emotions for the purpose of transmuting and healing them with all encompassing, unconditional love, we teach ways in which the power of positive emotions on the physical body can be held constantly with an unbroken energy field of enforcement in order to create immortality.

      We do this by teaching each child of God to create and imagine a visual image of their physical body in perfect health, youth, and beauty. This image in thought is created both on an intellectual level and a feeling level. In ancient times this image was often symbolized on a physical level in the form of a talisman.

      The visualized mental image of the body in perfect health, youth, and beauty is visualized on a day to day basis, and is filled and enlivened by feeling wonderful life-enhancing emotions that signal the desire to live. This creates a constant and permanent magnet of emotional energy that is constantly in force and affects the physical body in a positive manner.

      Doing this creates a physical "memory" of feeling, an emotional software program that is used to "run in the background". It maintains a constant flow of positive feeling energy that is used by the body to maintain a positive chemical stasis regardless of whatever other emotional "programs" are running in the foreground.

      "Except ye be as little children, ye shall in no wise enter the kingdom of heaven."

      Do the following:

        1. Each morning say to yourself, "I am the Divine Infant, ever young, ever beautiful, ever perfect." Remember that the physical body is mostly water, which is malleable to emotion. Create the feeling of being a Divine Child, ever young and ever perfect.
        2. Each time a negative emotion or belief creates the reality of aging, tiredness, and not wanting to live, remember the image of yourself as a Divine Infant, perhaps 16 years old, ever young, ever beautiful, ever perfect.
        3. Train yourself to remember this frequently. Imagine, feel, sense, and intellectually grasp your image of yourself as the Divine Infant, ever young, ever beautiful, ever perfect.

      Over time, and according to the power of your emotion, your image of perfect youth, vitality, beauty, and health takes on a powerful life. By constantly reinforcing it through repetition, it becomes stronger and stronger.

      The body identifies with it and the glands create the chemicals necessary to retain youth and good health. The intelligence of the body, in creating new cells, forms the body to become ever more beautiful.

      E…Divine Intelligence, which has infinite power, dwells within all of creation, large and small.

      M…The magnetic power of feeling attracts realities into physical manifestation.

      Ch…Constantly creating a clearly defined mental image of a perfect, divine, youthful, and beautiful physical body

      E…allows indwelling Divine intelligence to constantly feel like the Divine Infant, ever young, ever beautiful, ever perfect.

      B… This attracts the manifestation of the polarity of immortality instead of death and manifests this on the physical level.

      A…Clairvoyant communication between the image of Physical perfection, health, and youth and the indwelling intelligence of the physical body is maintained.

      Everything in creation was created beautiful, from the smallest atom to the largest galaxy. The children of God are the crown of creation, and it is the will of Divine Providence for them to be the most beautiful of all.

      Names or phrases in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Order these books online at

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      Home web site of Spiritus Sanctus is

      Other recommended sites: