I am the child of the Universe

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Posted by Orea at Sanandas Eagles:

      I am the child of the universe.
      She puts her almighty protection around me.
      I am free from accidents, death, sickness.
      I am now shining with golden light from top to toe.
      I am her chosen protected child, and she is my shield.
      The winds shall aid my progress.
      Water shall cleanse me from fear,
      Fire will purify my doubts,
      And the earth shall nourish me to health.
      All is well, all is well, all is well.

      ~ Zsuzsanna E. Budapest
      from the book LIFE PRAYERS