Sunday through Wednesday Dec. 1-4

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002

      Sunday through Wednesday, December 1-4

      *

      All times are in GMT

      *

      Time conversion table

      *

      For AEDT Add 11 hours. . For NZST Add 13 hours

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *

      For updates on crucial world events, visit www.nesaranow.com

      *

      Email comments, suggestions to ctssm42@...

      *

      Sunday, December 1st

      *

      Sun sextiles Neptune 1:39 AM.

      Mercury trines Jupiter 2:20 AM.

      Mars enters Scorpio at 2:27 PM.

      Sun with fixed star Antares, Earth with Aldabaran

      Moon is void in Libra at 11:06 AM, enters Scorpio at 11:16 AM

      *

      Neptune can be a highly spiritual influence. It brings illumination of the indwelling love presence, so that impurities in desire ridden personality expression may be revealed and transmuted into more inclusive expressions of love-wisdom. Sixth ray helps dissolve barriers to love wisdom.

      *

      We are being given an opportunity to make sacred for soul purpose. Living from the inner self requires regular periods of solitude.

      *

      Mercury trines Jupiter, enables blending of dualities and serve to expand mind so that it is capable of an increased loving and inclusive perception. Reveals an inner understanding from soul level of the nature of synthesis, science of soul control.

      *

      Moon conjoins Mars and aligns with Saturn and Uranus, while Mars enters Scorpio. Gives strong mental focus in the creation of structures needed for soul purpose.

      *

      Scorpio position is very powerful for Mars, brings battle of Pathwlaker directly to door of soul. Mars is both personality ruler and soul ruler of Scorpio and battle leading to soul’s victory is on.

      *

      Mars is the controlling factor of the desire nature and the entire physical, animal response nature.

      *

      Lower self may make its last stand in this position. Soul is ultimately victorious over personality. Divine Love ever triumphs in the end.

      *

      Suns position with fixed star Antares, Earth with Aldebaran emphasise strong fire element, electrical fluid. Fiery divine will frees us from all artificial boundaries of experience. We are encouraged to reach out and share our realisations with others.

      *

      Aldebaran symbolises Archangel Michael and hosts of angelic warriors. Promises great success as long as certain conditions are fulfilled. The issue for Aldebaran is one of integrity. We are called upon to achieve Victory without compromising our integrity.

      *

      Tremendous energy is available today to accomplish the work at hand. Will can be used to take advantage of opportunities of the moment and helps reorder situations wherever there is difficulty or dissatisfaction.

      *

      Establishes channels for externalisation of divine ideas in outer world. Taking on responsibilities in the physical realm by light workers gathers momentum.

      *

      Focus on organising and integration brings greater harmony into group dynamics, births new forms of expression for soul’s purpose.

      *

      Saturn-Uranus gives keen perception into the nature of archetypes in order to create new opportunities and structures in the world. Developing skills in handling group situations is also favoured.

      *

      Moons entry into Scorpio intensifies fiery electrical energies. Focusing on here and now and maintaining positive attitudes are key. Feelings of prejudice, fear, hate and jealousy may be surfacing for healing.

      *

      These feelings need to be acknowledged and loved in order to start the healing process. See Trauma Clearing or email.

      *

      Solar electric energy is transformed under influence of the Moon. This energy-information from the Sun is transformed into emotional energy, affecting us on a feeling level. Magnetic energy brings change in the physical realm. As above, so below.

      *

      All magical work in the physical realm

      requires the generation of appropriate feelings. Each degree of the zodiac determines the specific intent that the Moon changes into feeling. Changes in the physical realm may be set in motion during the appropriate zodiacal degree of the Sun.

      *

      Monday, December 2nd

      *

      Mercury with Bellatrix. Success through the shadow.

      *

      *Balsamic lunar phase 27. Every form in physical creation is attracted into place through the magnetism of feeling. Therefore every form in creation has an analogous feeling.

      *

      Points to connection between divine emotions and the minerals that they manifest. Each mineral is created and is sustained by powerful

      magnetic feelings held in place by Divine Consciousness.

      *

      Solar influences suggest that enlarged understanding comes from an inner and spiritual outreaching. Life on Earth is akin to a ceaseless experiment with various modes of self expression.

      *

      Tuesday, December 3rd

      *

      Moon aligns with Uranus, Saturn, Neptune, Mars from 4:16 AM.

      Moon with Toliman. Learning the lessons of life.

      Moon with Pleiades, Scorpio X-1

      Earth with Hades

      *

      Moon’s alignment with Pleiades brings out higher spiritual significance of Death as the transition to Greater Life.

      *

      Coming process of planetary service develops as we become world servers and group conscious. Humanity is now becoming the focal point for all these energies and the divine distributor of them to all kingdoms in nature.

      *

      Balsamic lunar phase 28 in Sagittarius requires detachment from our personal beliefs so that humanity’s needs can be met with true wisdom. Emotions may be impressed with energy-information from world of divine ideas.

      *

      Emotions may now be used to receive universal concepts and anchor them into new institutions in the physical realm.

      *

      Balsamic lunar phase suggests regeneration that comes from flowing with feelings and bringing emotions back to life. A time of releasing the past and emotional cleansing by acknowledging and loving negative emotions is indicated. Inner time and reflection bring us back into emotional, physical and spiritual balance.

      *

      Moon is void in Scorpio at 4:16 AM, enters Sagittarius at 11:59 AM.

      *

      Moon aligns with black hole Scorpio X-1,

      Earth with Hades.

      *

      Scorpio X-1 is the largest X-ray source found to date. Radiative effects of this black hole can be extreme and all astrological effects may be similarly amplified.

      *

      Energies are building up now and staying focused is very important. We may experience a strong sense of the need to get a grip on reality during times of crisis. We faithfully remain true to the basic time tested philosophy etched into our soul wisdom.

      *

      This anomaly refers to our ability to derive a sense of direction and destiny on a larger scale, even through personal experience may seem difficult.

      *

      Various realms and states of consciousness from other times and places may enter our consciousness. Time is required to allow the mind to get a better understanding of metaphysical laws. Introspection and solitude are essential now.

      *

      "Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, are all equal in the End."

      *

      Hades with Earth suggests that from the poorest of the poor, the homeless and most wretched of beings, the remnants and rejects of society, emerge the greatest of souls.

      *

      In the depths of darkness burns also the brightest Light!

      *

      This is of the nature of Hades. High magic come from unexpected sources. The most despised kinds of work such as cleaning and picking through rubbish may afford the greatest opportunities for high magic because intent, thought, feeling and form are readily available to be molded by will and imagination.

      *

      "THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH!"

      *

      "The wind bloweth where it listeth and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh and whither it goeth: is everyone that is born in the Spirit." John 3.8.

      *

      Spirit travel, multidimensional healing and rectification of Earth’s Planetary grid system also indicated.

      *

      Many aboriginal elders continue to hold sacred dream of sacred Earth steady in the Light for the grace and benefit of all humankind. We humbly and reverently acknowledge this great gift of Blessing and Grace NOW!

      *

      12th degree of Sagittarius is contacted by only the most emotionally and spiritually responsible. Confers profound wisdom in high magic in order to change the course of world events for the highest good.

      *

      Energy source requires purified emotional vehicle in order to make full contact. Does not allow the emotionally immature access for their own protection.

      *

      Quasar 3C345 lines up with Eclipse point in 28th degree of Scorpio. This point is still active and will remain energised during the next two months. Suggests a wide range of activity in a condensed period of time. Intentions are crucial.

      *

      Clearly indicates inner dimensions of the self. Need for developing internal perceptual power to understand our reasoning and motivation. Total clarity of purpose is emphasised.

      *

      Upon integration, we may set forth upon a path of helping others by pointing out the unclear intentions and internal resistance set up by the unconscious due to damaged and wounded emotional body. Suggests true knowledge comes form heart not from the head.

      *

      Wednesday, December 4th

      *

      New Medicine Moon in 12th degree of Sagittarius at 7:35 AM

      Moon aspects Neptune, Saturn from 2:17 AM.

      Jupiter stations retrograde in 19th degree of Leo at 12:23 PM.

      Moon aspects Pluto and Jupiter from 4:19 PM.

      Mercury with fixed star Ras Alhague. The desire to heal a wound.

      *

      Big New Medicine Moon.

      *

      Many world servers may now be called upon to use High Magic in order to accelerate world healing, human evolutionary unfoldment and anchor HEAVEN ON EARTH.

      *

      New Moon energy suggests struggle between soul and personality. Brings to light revelation of true self and personal release. Becomes an encouragement to others in their own ordeals of spirit.

      *

      New lunar phase controls the tides of earth in the physical realm. Strong will and intent in combination with strong feelings may uplift and heal the emotional reality of earth. We all have free will. We may choose to use the tides wisely to help us achieve our goals. As above, so below.

      *

      Controlling physical reality of Earth is determined by feelings and emotions. Sacred Dream forms blueprint for Earth. This blueprint is the Prime Will for Earth. Purified emotional vehicle is required in order to work with these energies.

      *

      Jupiter stations retrograde in 19th degree of Leo until December 11th. This degree favours charging objects with electrical and magnetic energies. These may be used for healing using methods of Hermetic Wisdom. Second ray strongly emphasised. Serves to fuse will and mind for the intelligent and creative expression of Love-Wisdom.

      *

      Kindness, courage, grace, intuitive perception into the heart expands awareness of spiritual presence, strong sense of joy. Routines of everyday existence are enriched, become exalted in life’s unfolding process.

      *

      Further study in esoteric or soul-centred astrology is helpful, though not essential.

      *

      In order to get more balanced information, news, go to www.nesaranow.com or www.fourwinds10.com for information on alternative news, webcasts. Note: America online restricts access, blocks certain sites. If you are using aol, you may want to change to earthlinks, msn or use a local ISP.

      *

      Radio For Peace International is available at www.rfpi.org and also on short-wave on 7.445 and 15.040 mhz. The station airs news and perspectives from eminent politicians, scholars around the world on current events. Programs also air views and perspectives from aboriginal elders world-wide.

      *

      *Lunar phase notation. Refers to the particular phase of the lunar cycle. The number refers to the particular day in the 28 day lunar cycle.

      *

      The Moon is void of course when it makes its last major aspect to a planet in one sign. The void period ends when the Moon enters the next sign. This period can range from a few seconds to more than two days.

      *

      During a void of course period we tend to be less focused. Human judgement is not at its best and often decision making may suffer. If possible, it is better to put off new projects until later. This is a better time for spiritual pursuits, a welcome natural pause from mundane life. It is a good time to clean house, relax, sleep, go out with a friend and not have any expectations.

      *

      Sometimes a planet appears to stop and go in reverse or retrograde motion. When a planet appears to stop for a time, it is said to be stationary. All matters related to that planet are emphasised during a planetary station.

      *

      Retrogrades help us to balance our experiences in the outer realm with experiences of pure being, feeling, ecstasy, psychic sensitivity. The exact nature of these experiences depends on the nature of the retrograde planet.

      *

      Planets are said to be parallel when they are the same degree of declination north or south of the Ecliptic. This aspect is similar to a conjunction.

      *

      Recommended websites.

      *

      Sheldan Nidle planetary activation organisation. www.paoweb.com

      *

      Bill Spuhler

      *** Have Light - Will Travel ***

      [GTUFOC] Galactic Federation

      *

      Dr. Winifred Barton,

      http://www.reach.net/~star1

      "LET THERE BE LIGHT!"

      *

      Jasmuheen, Selfempowermentacademy.net.au

      *

      --The Bellringer Writings and NESARA information is at--

      http://www.fourwinds10.com

      *

      Names or phrases may be quoted or paraphrased from volumes by Alice A. Bailey, A Treatise on the Seven Rays, Lucis Press, London, New York.

      *

      The Beacon, Lucis Publishing, London, New York

      *

      Names or phrases referring to Sun’s degree may be quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah], Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. Order these online at www.amaluxherbal.com

      *

      Names or phrases referring to Sun’s degree may be quoted or paraphrased from Marc Edmund Jones, The Sabian Symbols in Astrology, Shambhala Publishing, Berkeley, CA.

      *

      Forecast comments are not designed to make exact predictions but to convey a feeling for the mood of the day and stimulate the imagination. Nothing is ever written in stone and there are many potential outcomes in any given situation.

      *

      As always, we are responsible for our own life and actions. Enjoy!

      *

      *