Re: << lovingpurelove >> Hello I AM New

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      Welcome Lavern,  I feel so happy that you have joined our wonderful cyberfamily of light.  Here is a big cyber hug!

      Cynthia Rose
    • Jhandar
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
        WELCOME!!! newbie! *LOL* we welcome all beliefs here as well. Don't be shy, and don't worry. There is only Love here *S*

        Reality is a collective hunch

        ~Lily Tomlin~