Hello I AM New

  • LAVerne
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hello! I am new to this group and would like to share a little about
      me. I am 49 years old married with a son of 10 years old. I felt i
      was led here to this group by Spirit. I need to be with others of the
      same belief as i am. I am awakening to self awareness of who i truely
      am and would be happy to share my own individual beliefs with
      others,I respect all religions and beliefs.I would like to hesr from
      others if they are interested in shareing there beliefs too.
    • luvpotion121
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
        Dear LAVerne,

        Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself, and welcome to our
        loving family. This place is like a sanctuary for learning and
        loving. Glad you are among us.

        Sweet Blessings of Love,
        Polly