Making stationery is my gift to Spiritus

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Dear Judith Marie, Patti, & Group,

      It's a pleasure in hearing that people are delighting in the stationery that Cynthia has been sending.  Some of these are my creations, made with Cynthia's, Crystal's, Amy's art, and art and pictures from other sources.  Putting these together with the music and background colors is my gift to the Universe, and Cynthia is gracious enough to accept them.  Also, I've been adding an invisible table so that the whole picture will show on the message board.  Glad to hear about the joy and acceptance from you.

      Blessings of sweetness and love,
      Polly