Transforming Beliefs about the Imagination By DL Zeta

  • Deborah
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2009
      Transforming Beliefs about the Imagination

      Your imagination is the doorway to your future. It is your greatest tool for dreaming the future that will become the focus of a present moment you have yet to experience. As you expand your consciousness to embrace all the moments in which you exist "past, present and future," you are able to heal the past and create the future of your deepest desires. Understand all these moments are occurring simultaneously. To order experience, your conscious mind places moments inside categories of past, present and future. You can choose to step outside this linear box and into the multidimensional realities that exist beyond it.

      Those who have shut this door or allowed others to block their access to it are doomed to live in the past. This is a stale, musty place where you constantly re-process the dead energy of past creations. There are many ways to reopen this doorway. One way is to simply set the intention to reconnect with it a nd begin energizing it with your focus and attention. Begin visualizing the doorway of your imagination. See your self stepping through this door each day and spending time exploring the world of your imagination.

                                                    From The Lightworker’s Manifesto, a free ebook download at http://celestialvision.org
    • linda westfield
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2009
        Hi Deborah,

        I appreciated your  incouraging words. Good intentions on your new web site.
        A "free" anything is hard to find on the internet as a spiritual book, reading, etc..

        I have been incouraged to start one but am not sure yet about this. I receive much from source but is different than I usualy hear etc.

        Keep up your good work I would be interisted in your e-book also.

        Llinda W. of Oregon

                                                      From The Lightworker’s Manifesto, a free ebook download at http://celestialvis ion.org