Re: << lovingpurelove >> FOR PATTI: Fwd: U - AC Meditation 5

  • goldenstarlight2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi my dear Patti :-)

      No, you certainly don't have to use a 'star crystal', any kind is
      fine. All the crystals coming out of the crystal mine and harvested
      by hand are pure and you can use wich one you want to. Or you can use
      one that you allready have at home. Just pick one you think is
      beautiful or that attracks your attention, it will be the right
      one... To make the crystal ready to use, just hold it in your two
      hands, close your eyes and declare: "In the name of God, I ask this
      crystal to be cleaned of all programmes and negativity" or something
      like that...

      Enjoy it!

      Love, starlight

      --- In lovingpurelove@y..., Patti Garrett <angelpjg1@c...> wrote:
      > Hi:
      >
      > Thank you so very much for this meditation. It is so wonderful
      that I can't wait to try it. At this time I do not have a star
      crystal, but I am hoping to receive one in the mail very soon. I
      have a son-in-law in Texas whose father owns a crystal mine, and he
      is supposed to be sending me all kinds of crystal that have not even
      been washed yet, and I am hoping that a star crystal will be among
      the bunch. I do have a question for you though; what if he does not
      send a star crystal but other kinds? Does a person have to use a
      star crystal or can they use some other kind instead? And if so,
      what kind will suffice? And will you receive the same benefits no
      matter what kind of crystal you use or does one have to use the star
      crystal to receive the full effects of the meditation?

      > I know this is a lot of questions, but I just had to ask them while
      they were on my mind.

      > Again, thanks for sharing this will be so quickly after my request
      and have a peaceful, restful evening and beautiful, angelic day
      tomorrow.