Re: << lovingpurelove >> FOR PATTI: Fwd: U - AC Meditation 5

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      Dear Patti,

      I cannot give you the final answer re the crystals, but in my experience they are transmitters and holders of energy and information.

      It is possible to bond with crystals through pure intent.

      Why not do a light meditation when they arrive and let the crystal choose you?

      I have also been thinking of your plight re finding kindred spirits in your area.

      As I recall, that is a fairly large community.  Is there a Church of Religious Science about?  If so, you might want to give them a try.

      Only Love Prevails,

      Judith Marie
    • goldenstarlight2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
        Hi my dear Patti :-)

        No, you certainly don't have to use a 'star crystal', any kind is
        fine. All the crystals coming out of the crystal mine and harvested
        by hand are pure and you can use wich one you want to. Or you can use
        one that you allready have at home. Just pick one you think is
        beautiful or that attracks your attention, it will be the right
        one... To make the crystal ready to use, just hold it in your two
        hands, close your eyes and declare: "In the name of God, I ask this
        crystal to be cleaned of all programmes and negativity" or something
        like that...

        Enjoy it!

        Love, starlight

        --- In lovingpurelove@y..., Patti Garrett <angelpjg1@c...> wrote:
        > Hi:
        >
        > Thank you so very much for this meditation. It is so wonderful
        that I can't wait to try it. At this time I do not have a star
        crystal, but I am hoping to receive one in the mail very soon. I
        have a son-in-law in Texas whose father owns a crystal mine, and he
        is supposed to be sending me all kinds of crystal that have not even
        been washed yet, and I am hoping that a star crystal will be among
        the bunch. I do have a question for you though; what if he does not
        send a star crystal but other kinds? Does a person have to use a
        star crystal or can they use some other kind instead? And if so,
        what kind will suffice? And will you receive the same benefits no
        matter what kind of crystal you use or does one have to use the star
        crystal to receive the full effects of the meditation?

        > I know this is a lot of questions, but I just had to ask them while
        they were on my mind.

        > Again, thanks for sharing this will be so quickly after my request
        and have a peaceful, restful evening and beautiful, angelic day
        tomorrow.