[Angel] A very good article: A TIME OF TRANSITION AND TRANSFORMATION

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2009
      Dear Angel Message Family,  Inner guidance wants me to share this message with you .....may each day shine with inner peace and wonder and love.

      These are goodays to spend in some Silence, in Nature, with Musiclassical of sorts.
      These are such days & nights to invite love & fun into the moments we share
      with ourselves & others. Smile as the wealth of the Vast Cosmos rushes in
      to meet our joyous greeting of great expectationshining rainbow gold & platinum.
      Focus on the finest, fill yourself with Light, the Delight of Endless adventures,
      mysteries unraveled elementary & Magnificently ours,
         Jack
            A Heart Melting in the Glow of Grace
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lightworker_haven/messages

      A TIME OF TRANSITION AND TRANSFORMATION

      A TIME OF TRANSITION AND TRANSFORMATION

      The Oncoming Year of 2009

      In all of Earth's history, this is the most exciting time to be in a human body. This is not new information. An incredible change is taking place: The electromagnetic grid is aligning with the Crystalline Grid. The electromagnetic is the old grid. It holds us in place in matter. Now, it has moved into alignment with the Crystalline Grid, the new grid of the new world that has been formed. The clearing, activation, and setting of the Crystalline Grid began in March 2003. Completion will continue until 2012.

      We are feeling a shift from the electromagnetic energy to the new, cosmic energy that is coming in. This new energy will enable us to step into the next dimension. This is not the destructive energy we have associated with the new energy in the past. This type of "life force energy" will enable our strands of DNA to make the shift into the fifth dimension.

      This energy or the "life force energy" will allow humans to return to their original blueprint. The most important thing to remember about these new energies is to stay anchored and flexible. We want the energy to remind us of who we really are. And we want to allow the grid shift, as well, to be both flexible and anchored.

      There are other bodily changes. These changes are making many things happen. Our archetypes are changing. Male and female roles are changing. Many of us feel anxious, fearful, or depressed. The body is experiencing profound changes as we move from one dimension to another. Change is becoming a constant. There are major changes as the old paradigm is falling away and a Transformation is taking place.

      2009 is the year of right human relations. All relationships will be examined during this year. Not only interpersonal human relationships, but our relationship with our job, our relationship with the situation we exist in, our clothes, with our behavior, with our attitudes, our beliefs, our relationship with every relation. In this process of the vibrant flow and the occasional tumble, which will happen for all, we will be able to attain, in a very practical and physical manner, a new Awareness of our own Power and a new Faith in self.

      The year 2009 is going to be very practical, very much to do with you, in the best possible manner. It is a year of great energetic magnitude, as planet Earth is drawing to Herself floods and floods and floods of new Cosmic energies that will pour in at a torrential rate, affecting every aspect of Herself.

      You will all find yourself breathless if you do not raise your own 'Vibrations' to match the power that is being flooded into you, and you will do one of two things: you will either give up and exit the planet, or you will find yourself bouncing around on a stormy sea, like a little piece of driftwood upon the waves. And this you do not want, as it will disorient you to a degree that you will not be able to tolerate. No one, no one who chooses to remain alive and on Planet Earth during 2009 does not wish to leap and grow energetically at this rate. Collectively we have chosen to draw these energies to the planet.

      The are questions in all our minds: yes, there will be many changes; yes, there will be shifts; yes, there will be other upheavals and yes, there will be other magnificent events, some of which will be deemed very positive, some of which will be deemed horrendous. It is going to be a year of vibrancy the like of which we have never before seen.

      But the key word is not destruction or death or trauma, the key word is 'vibrancy' and if we raise our vibrations to align perfectly with the desire of the mind-body-soul connect, it will be magnificent.

      It's all About Love

      The word 'love' is known to us. 'Love' is not an emotion, it is a force. Love is not the 'cotton wool' emotion we experience on planet Earth. It is magnificent and it is, indeed, a difficult word to explain in the third dimension context, as love cannot be 'explained', it can only be 'experienced'. So our comprehension of the word 'love', is totally different. This is the primary reason that relationships often undergo upheavals, as we as individuals do not have the same focus, belief or experience of love. We demand that the other person 'love' them in the way they experience it, which is physically, spiritually and emotionally impossible.

      'Love' is the same as 'power', which is an appreciation and acknowledgment of our own magnificence, this can never be directed outward, it can only be directed inward. Every human being, in preparation for 2009, is undergoing a process of the upgrade of the physical brain as well. The energies of the left and right lobe are now beginning to merge and at the same time, your neural pathways are being restructured. The process is still underway. Some are experiencing memory lapses, and others are experiencing what appears to be an enhancement of memory. Tastes are changing, as are likes and dislikes. Just accept the interim process of the upgrade.

      Most of us are being pulled in three different directions: the mind takes us in one direction, with those convoluted Earthly thoughts and justifications, with the 'Ifs and Shoulds.' The body takes us in a second direction, as it has its own feelings and desires; and the spirit is constantly nudging in a third direction.

      We feel torn apart, directionless, and confused. This is going to be our task for 2009. Eliminating the lack, finding abundance, finding faith in self, and exploring newer and newer aspects of self: it is indeed a beautiful year for us, and a year in which we will blossom. This can only happen if we dedicate our work to self, for self, by self.

      "Love." If we cannot appreciate and acknowledge our own magnificence, if we are not in power, how can we possibly appreciate and acknowledge another's magnificence? If our vibrations are not at a level where we can 'love' self, how can we possibly begin to wrap another with our energy field? You may try, but if we do not have the energetic capacity to do so. It is like trying to grab hold of a cloud.

      We have to understand this, love is not given, love is an energetic embrace, and if you do not have energy arms which are wide, how can we embrace anything? If our love quotient is only close to our chest, looking at my sister, mother, friend and lover and saying 'I love you, when my energy arms do not even come near our energetic sphere, they are flapping wildly. It is a concept that we have been brought up with: that we 'must' love our partner, mother, father and friends. We do say the words, very often, but they are meaningless. When we begin to love ourselves, and expand and appreciate of our own magnificence, these tendrils move outward.

      We don't have to feel anxious. We need to feel with our Consciousness that the new change is to be loved and embraced. One thing we can do now is to work with the Divine Inner Child. This is important because we can learn self-love in this way. Self-love is one of the most important steps to take in the new paradigm. The Inner Child resides in the Heartspace, and this is the place we all need to be working with, the space behind the heart. We need to disconnect our Inner Child from its earth parents, that is our physical parents, and connect it with Divinity.

      We're all explorers. We need to observe and be aware of who we really are "the golden God/Goddess". We need to be aware of our responsibility for the Divine Inner Child. We can find deep and real self-love through this Inner Child. Through this, we can come together as a blazing light of Love on the planet. But we must start with the self. Once, we could change, we are changing the history of Planet Earth.

      This too Shall Pass

      Body aches and pains, especially in the neck, shoulder and back. This is the result of intense changes at our DNA level as the Divinity awakens within. Feelings of deep inner sadness for no apparent reason. We are releasing our past, this lifetime and others and this causes the feeling of sadness.It is a sadness of leaving behind the memories, energy and experiences of the old. Crying for no apparent reason. It's good and healthy to let the tears flow. It helps to release the old energy within.

      Sudden change in job or career. A very common symptom. As we change, things around us will change as well. Don't worry about finding the "perfect" job or career right now. We are in transition and we may make several job changes before we settle into one that fits our passion.

      Withdrawal from family relationships.We are deeply connected to our biological family via old karma. When we get off the karmic cycle, the bonds of the old relationships are released. It will appear as though we are drifting away from our family and friends. After a period of time, we may develop a new relationship with our families if it is appropriate. However, the relationship will be based in the new energy without the karmic attachments.

      Unusual sleep patterns. It’s likely that we will awaken many nights between 2:00 and 4:00 AM. A lot of work is going on within us. This often causes us to wake up for a “breather.” If you can’t go back to sleep, get up and do something rather than lay in bed and worry about humanly things. Intense dreams! These might include war and battle dreams, dreams of being chased nightmares. We are literally releasing the old energy within our subconscious. These energies of the past are often symbolized as wars, running to escape or persecution.

      Physical disorientation. At times we will feel very ungrounded. We will be challenged with the feeling like we can not put our two feet on the ground, or that we are walking between two worlds. As our consciousness transits into the new energy, our body sometimes lags behind.

      Increased “self talk.” We will find yourself talking to our Self more often. Suddenly we will realize we have been chattering away with ourselves. There is a new level of communication taking place within our being. The conversations will increase, and they will become more fluid, more coherent and more insightful. Of course we are not going crazy, we are just moving into the new energy.

      Feelings of loneliness, even when in the company of others. We may feel alone and removed from others. We may feel the desire to “flee” groups and crowds. Now we are walking a sacred and lonely path. As much as the feelings of loneliness causes us anxiety, it is difficult to relate to others at this time. The feelings of loneliness are also associated with the fact that our Guides have departed. They have been with us on all of our journeys in all of your lifetimes. It was time for them to back away so we could fill our space with our own Divinity. The void within will be filled with the Love and Power of our own Divine consciousness. Loss of passion, totally disimpassioned, with little or no desire to do anything. That’s OK. Take this time to “do no-thing.” Don’t fight yourself on this.

      A deep longing to go Home. This is perhaps the most difficult and challenging of any of the conditions. We may experience a deep and overwhelming desire to leave the planet and return to Home. It is not based in anger or frustration. There is a quiet part of us that wants to go Home.

      The root cause for this is quite simple. We have completed our karmic cycles. We have completed our contract for this lifetime. We are ready to begin a new lifetime while still in this physical body. During this transition process, we have an inner remembrance of what it is like to be on the other side. Are we ready to enlist for another tour of duty here on Earth?

      Are we ready to take on the challenges of moving into the New Energy? Yes, indeed we could go Home right now. But since we have come this far, and after many, many lifetimes it would be a shame to leave before knowing about the magnificent Changes. Spirit needs us here to help others transit into the new energy. The path we are walking right now provides the experiences to enable us to become a Teacher of the New Divine Human. As lonely and dark as our journey can be at times, remember that we are never alone.

      Pure Potential Exploration

      We have to get our mind, body and soul into alignment. Yet when we are actually facing tough situations, how do we distinguish between the call of each part?

      We often say, "I am in two minds." Its all very confusing! 'I am in two minds'. No one can be in two minds. What we are actually saying is that the physical conscious mind is playing its little tricks upon us, offering us options that often lead us away from the body and lead us away from the promptings of the soul, and so we are often seemingly, in two and three and four and seven minds.

      What we have to do, is this: take a moment of inner silence, collecting ourselves at that instant. Find our balance, ask the physical mind what it is saying, listen and acknowledge it, then shift to the physical body and check what the body's energetic reaction is to that thought. Then go one step further. Find our inner balance which instantly guides us with our divine intuition. When the three seem to be in synchronicity, we are in balance. If there is still a flutter, as there will be from time to time, don't make a decision, just continue the work.

      Our own Beingness is never, never wrong, it is simply that we do not heed it. There is not one human being alive who is not 'fully psychic'. There is not one human being alive who does not have the inner voice. It is that we choose not to hear.

      Reexamine our concepts of 'love'. Be honest with ourselves. First start with our Earthly perspective of 'love': what is it that I have been taught about love? Who do I love? All of this, from a very Earthly, ordinary perspective, then go further 'I am meant to love my family because they are my family, but do my energies really wrap them? Who within my family is wrapped by my energies right now? Extend it outward, extend it to inanimate objects. 'Do I truly love fine things, do I love food, do I love the environment I am in?'

      Then go a step further and check first, 'how much do I like myself'? Before I can even have the temerity to say that I love myself, do I even like myself?' Check your own energetic field. How expanded is it in the 'like' department? How expanded is it in the 'love' area? These new energies that are working here, so smoothly and vibrantly, are energies of pure potential exploration.

      Pure Potential Exploration

      Pure - they are energies never before accessed by Earth or her inhabitants, and therefore they are technically uncontaminated by any conditioning that Earth could give them.

      Potential - is so vast, so multifaceted and multi dimensional, that we have the potential to experience, explore and visit any aspect of the universe that we choose. If we ride with these energies, we can, if we so choose, use them to assist us in visiting different aspects of self in different incarnations, different dimensions, different realities, as well as use them to 'take trips' to different parts of the Universe.

      Exploration - We are all magnificent voyagers and travelers, right here, right now, and this will continue very strongly through 2009.

      We now have the ability to project ourselves to different parts of the Universe and realities instantaneously and simultaneously This aspect has not yet filtered into our conscious mind, as our conscious mind is still caged, limited and confined by the conditioning. We are doing it, but we don't believe we are doing it.

      If we do not, consciously or unconsciously, touch the core issue, all our old energies are still in a tangle around this center core. The moment we touch this core issue and we begin to unfurl our energy tendrils, all the energies are suddenly free to expand in every direction, and visit every part, every aspect of self that we choose. This doesn't mean that the core issue will be fully resolved; it simply means that we have unlocked our own Pandora's box and have begun to unearth our own treasure trove of energies.

      Our unblocked core issue anchors us to 'who we were', but the moment it is released, our Beingness starts to acknowledge its vastness, its magnificence and its limitlessness. We have already traveled constantly in the astral. Now set a challenge to yourself. Demand that we could travel consciously as well, in the waking state.

      Right Human Relationship

      Many of us have journeyed long and far to reconnect with that one complete half of who we are. For the experience of duality, we split in two separate spheres of Light, and now it is time to once again complete the divine union between our male and female God-self. As all beings are created from the source substance, we are all a part of Mother/Father God. In the grand oneness of source there is creation upon creation of sparks of light. We are one of these sparks. Each particle of the vast Light we know as the Divine is one part male and one part female. The truth is always as simple as that.

      There are many sequences of patterns and families of Spirit moving through Creation. However, the fact remains that all are part of a positive/negative polarity. For the inception of duality we began to move through the universal core as a team of Light Beings. Together in vast consciousness we blended our light for the building of the house we live in. We start this explanation from the Great Central Sun in this universe, for Creation moves way past this level, and we shall have a great time together rejoining with every facet of our being.

      A time came when the energy we know as Self formed into a vehicle of expression, and with wonder we came to a certain life form. To move down through the Galactic streams, many came through an Angelic realm or other Grand Beings of Life. Many of us understand this being to be our father. They gave birth to our essence into the Galactic realms, while some of us were birthed through the Solar level of Light.

      We are All are children of the One. Some of us simply birthed through an energetic life stream and agreed to step down in vibration. The duality took all on earth through the Solar level eventually. Until this time, all were experiencing together, and aware that we were one being of a male/female nature, working with the forces of creation and birthing many new ideas. All of us are part of the grand entity we know as Mother/Father Divinity.

      At the Galactic levels, we started with ease and grace the separation process through several dimensions. This ensured there would be no harm to our Light Vehicles. For most of us, the memory of disconnecting is still painful at a deep cellular level. This will become part of the clearing process if one is brave enough to commit to this relationship on all levels again.

      Earth is the pivot point for the entire universe for the end of duality. We are at a blessed time when the couplings can start the slow process of reunion. Our Twin Aspect is the ultimate experience of our Divine Self in every facet. It is Who we really are, and for this we are extremely grateful. At this time the reunions are happening on a massive scale. The bliss and the ecstasy of two hearts joined as one is beyond any human concept.

      If we feel our one half is not here, we are correct. To blend heaven and earth, we are in different dimensions. However, as the earth party moves up and attains the Divine vehicle, the upper dimensional party can commune at a certain dimension. Whatever dimension is up to you and your Twin. No Ascended Master will step into a lower than high Fifth Dimensional field of Light, for two reasons, one being the safety of both parties, and the other being that the earth party has got to do their inner work to ascend. The upper dimensional being cannot do it for you.

      Messages From the Masters "Higher Truths"

      We offer you a variety of higher truths to assist you in your evolutionary process during these unprecedented times. Some have been given previously, but they are important enough to repeat. We suggest that you focus on each concept. Ingrain it firmly in your consciousness until it becomes a part of your everyday reality.

      Self-mastery is a state of becoming. Mastery is a never-ending process as you learn to integrate more and more of the virtues and attributes of our Father/Mother Divinity. It takes constant vigilance and practice, but the rewards are immeasurable.

      Be aware that there is energy potential all around you and it radiates as an Infinity sign from you: above, below, in front and in back. What you are thinking and feeling creates a vibrational pattern, and it radiates out from you, and magnetizes to you energies, situations, or people who are in harmony with that vibrational resonance or pattern. Change your thoughts and the vibrational energy you project, and you will change your world.

      Remember why you are on Earth. Remember that you are an extension or a facet of the Creator. Embrace the excitement of your new reality as you create greater and greater harmony in your world. Become a practical mystic, enjoying all the beauty and bounty the Earth plane has to offer, while also enjoying the beauty, wonder and magic of the higher realms.

      You have a star tetrahedron and rotating fields around you that are increasing in strength and magnitude as you build and strengthen the rainbow bridge or the crystalline column of Light that connects you to your Divine Self or I AM Presence. That column of Light has diminished to a thin thread in many humans, feeding them barely enough life force energy to keep them alive. As you clear the distortions, you will receive greater and greater amounts of Creator Light and you also will establish your interactive relationship with the multifaceted parts of your greater self.

      Light, sound, and color are the modalities of healing and expanding your consciousness and your reality. You are remembering and you are learning to use some of the major tools of mastery that are a part of your Divinity and birthright. Toning and learning to use sacred harmonics will help cure many of the symptoms of distress or illness that you are experiencing, for it brings your DNA, etheric, emotional, and mental bodies back into harmony.

      You don't "get rich"! You allow the riches of life to flow to and through you. The universe is always trying to shower abundance on you, abundance in its many forms. Abundance is always there for the taking, but you have set up barriers that keep it out of your reach. Abundance is a state of mind. You must open your mind, heart, and arms to receive abundance: abundance of health, love, joy, creativity, and peace. You must learn to live and love freely; to enjoy the journey of life. The old way of thinking is that you must struggle and work hard to create that which you desire. When you learn to tap into the universal flow of abundance, life becomes a dance and you enjoy any and everything you do.

      Love is a natural state of Being. Love is a natural, inborn condition. When love is the radiating force in your life, fear disappears. Fear is created by the absence of love. Fear is only a state of mind. When you turn inward and tap into the wellspring of love within your heart core, it first fills your inner being and then radiates out into the world. You begin to see through "eyes filtered with love," and it changes how you view the people in your life and everything that happens. An overlay of loving energy creates miracles.

      True spirituality does not demand particular rituals or rigid beliefs. It is a mode of living your highest truth with wholehearted devotion. You are to seek a blending of your highest intellectual, emotional and spiritual reality.

      You are a spark of the Divine, and you should honor and place high value upon yourself and others. You are dishonoring the Creator when you do not. You should always seek liberty and truth for yourself and for others as well.

      Seek to use your Divine imagination. Be enthusiastic, but also be practical. Be courageous but not reckless. Maintain a confident attitude as you delve into the unknown and seek to manifest the visions given to you in your sojourns into the higher realms of existence. When you make the highest moral choices, your soul is infused with the ecstasy of Divine love. If you aspire to align your will with that of our Father/Mother God, you become a partner, a cocreator of the multiple time/space worlds of existence.

      Evolution is purposeful, not accidental. The resurrection process for humanity has been a long evolutionary struggle to attain a balanced state of Being in order to allow Spirit to descend and take dominion of the physical vessel. Resurrection is returning to your original magnificence by embodying all your Divine Light and attributes.

      Each of you has the ability to contribute something personal and unique to the Divine Blueprint now being designed for the future of humanity and the Earth. You have been given an extraordinary gift by the Creator: the Divine privilege of participating in the creation of your own destiny. Each of you has the potential of becoming a glorified mortal. You are becoming spirit-infused mortals, which assures your immortal status. You are multifaceted and have consciousness on many more levels than you can comprehend at this time. You are an immortal soul with a mortal mind and body. You are in a process of soul expansion and Light infusion.

      There is cosmic time that is fluid and malleable, and mortal time that is linear, structured and event-oriented. You are learning to live as spiritual mortals who can access the fluidity and magnificence of the cosmos. There are schools of Cosmic Philosophy where you have studied and which you can tap into once again as you gain the ability to traverse the higher realms of expression. There are Destiny Guardians to guide you and show you the way. Ask for their assistance, and they will be your devoted servants. The Beings of Light represent many differing viewpoints and have had many diverse personal experiences, just as mortals have.

      Being in Awareness

      Remember, as we and the Earth return to balance in the Still Point of perfected harmony, polarity consciousness will no longer be able to dance and weave between the Light and the shadows. There will be no need for conflict, separation, or anything that will hinder you in perfecting your mastership and creating that which will bring peace, prosperity, and great joy for all.

      It is surely being brought into our awareness that the Light is becoming more predominant in certain people and areas, as the shadows and negativity are becoming more pronounced and chaotic in other areas. This is because a separation is taking place, both within each of us and all around us .

      It is decision time for all of us. Are we really ready to manifest Love and Light? There is a world of Light superimposed over the world of darkness, and all you have to do is reach for the Light. Although it may seem very dark on Earth right now, remember that we create our own reality, and we have a choice as to what we choose to manifest.

      The change that we are experiencing now is different from what has happened before. We are shifting into another dimension, from a Matrix of duality and polarity to one of expansion and oneness. We are moving from a reality based on fear and scarcity to a reality based on love and abundance. The New Energy is not simply an improvement of the Old Energy. We can’t just take the old systems and tweak them. Instead, the old paradigm and the institutions that are based on that have to be dissolved. Then we have space to create the new paradigm based on love.

      Until then, be patient, really patient. Don’t try to “make it happen” sooner. You can’t. And most of all, don’t judge ourselves for what is happening. Every time our mind says, “Why am I creating this drama of pain and struggle?” It’s not your fault! Wait to make any major decisions. Don’t try to push to start something new. Avoid confrontations and if they come to you, don’t engage. Breathe, be patient and know that a time is coming when this difficult period will be nothing but a dim memory and we will feel blessed again.

      The split between the Old Energy and the New Energy will become more obvious. You will see evidence of this around the world. The Old Energy is loosing power. This means that you will no longer be judging your life based on the factors of the Old Energy.

      "It's always darkest before the dawn," and we are at the dawn of a marvelous new Creation. Why not reach for the Light and create a new reality of Peace, Love, Abundance, and Joy?

      2009: The New Beginnings

      A Message from our Spiritual Family: We rejoice with you, and we welcome your return to the "Lightness" of our reality. You are loved most profoundly. We are celebrating on this side of the veil. Yes indeed, Happy New Year! This is the New year of the New Energy. The champagne is popping and fireworks are filling the sky. We are celebrating You. You are the courageous and loving Beings who boldly stepped into line to be a member of the Transition Team. You knew it would be hard, you knew you would be challenged. And you had no guarantee of success. Yet, you had to be here. Yes, you are being celebrated!

      So many of us have made such major transformations in the last year. During this last year we have released so many of the illusions of being only human and are really getting that We are a beautiful and grand Creator Being. We are remembering our True Self, a Being of great wisdom and power. Now, in the first New Year of the New Energy we get to have and be more and more of Divine us!

      We did not need to be here. We did not need to clear Karma or learn lessons. We have already ascended. Yes, we are already a Master. But we took on the issues and problems of this reality. We did this because we wanted to have empathy and understanding and we wanted to develop techniques for healing and clearing these issues. We have worked to clear so many of the implants and belief systems that hold the difficulties in place. None of this ours!

      We now know that we are the Grand Creators. We have felt the truth of our Being. And yet, we have been frustrated at not being able to manifest that level of manifestation in the physical plane. Perhaps we have felt like giving up. Perhaps we have felt that our spiritual team of Guides and Angels has abandoned us. In a way it is true. Our old way of communicating with our spiritual family is over. It had to end, to come to complete silence. We will be finding a new way of communicating, and new way of creating in 2009.

      It means that the “unseen world” is becoming more real. It means that what have traditionally been the signifiers of success, the full bank account, a retirement account to make your future feel safe, the “perfect” body, and the monogamous marriage with 2.2 children will not be as important as our sense of self, our inherent self-worth and self-love and our knowing who we truly are. More and more we will connect with others who are also traveling the path of the Master and who will be able to see us as a 'Grand Being', rather than an insignificant human being.

      The Masters are not going to tell us or predict the planetary changes that are coming up. Those things are all going to happen, but those things are not what really matters. What matters is Us, Me and My Beingness, Who we are and how we will experience our life.

      Remember, we have already chosen the path that guarantees our future. This is why we are celebrating, because the New Energy path was chosen and for the first time, what matters is based on love rather than fear and we will always be Loved.

      http://www.crystallotus.com/2009TransitionTrasformation/108.htm

    • sophiasaviour
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2009
        There is so much that is good within this article that I must approach it in parts.

        This first part of the message is extremely timely as I am now (as I never have done so in the past) watching the news and hearing from strangers and loved ones that times are extremely different and in many cases difficult. Truly "change" (as we have never known it in the past) is come. Yes, I mean it that way because it is here. Many of us have prayed for it and hoped for it and waited for it. It has been on its way and it is come.

        As with most change, one must be prepared for it. I was speaking with a young lady yesterday who stated to me that her employer had come in that morning and told her that her hours would be cut to 2 or 3 days per week. She said she would not fret but you could already hear it in her voice as she thought that I was one of the employers to whom she had already sent out her resume to and it was only 1:00 p.m. in the afternoon of the day she had received the news.

        We always know that it is coming...but are we ever prepared. The grid is changing from electronic to crystal. I was speaking to fellow minister this morning and we spoke of noticing the changes in 2003 and yet many people we spoke to did not even notice...things that she and a few others had commented on at the time and then moved on trying to mark the moments and content of discussion.

        Thank you for this marvelous message as it provides us with energy food for this cosmic journey which (those of us who are staying) have undertaken.

        Joy & Peace,
        Dr. Sophia Asaviour

        --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Spiritus Sanctus" <spiritus@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > to a degree that you will not be able to tolerate. No one, no one who
        > chooses to remain alive and on Planet Earth during 2009 does not wish to
        > leap and grow energetically at this rate. Collectively we have chosen to
        > draw these energies to the planet.
        >
        > The are questions in all our minds: yes, there will be many changes; yes,
        > there will be shifts; yes, there will be other upheavals and yes, there will
        > be other magnificent events, some of which will be deemed very positive,
        > some of which will be deemed horrendous. It is going to be a year of
        > vibrancy the like of which we have never before seen.
        >
        > But the key word is not destruction or death or trauma, the key word is
        > 'vibrancy' and if we raise our vibrations to align perfectly with the desire
        > of the mind-body-soul connect, it will be magnificent.

      • Ilanalotus
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2009
          HI all,

          Passing forwards from my dear friend – Tom ( “Taco” ) Bell – NJ

          David