Embracing Transcendence in South India

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2009

           EMBRACING TRANSCENDENCE IN SOUTH INDIA

      The Prophets Conference
      Brings You
      EMBRACING TRANSCENDENCE
      QUANTUM CONSCIOUSNESS & YOGA PSYCHOLOGY
      in
      South India
      with
      Amit Goswami, Ph.D.
      Uma Krishnamurthy, M.D.
      15-28 January 2010

      Details are posted to www.greatmystery.org/events/india2010.html

      The cosmology flowing from India has strongly impacted our understanding of God, consciousness, and existence. Of significant influence are the evolved ideas of South India mystics Sri Aurobindo, J. Krishnamurti, and Sri Ramana Maharshi. On our pilgrimage to South India we will visit their ashrams and centres, journey to ancient shrines and through sacred landscapes, expand our hearts, enliven our senses, and renew our sense of self and purpose.

      Guiding this journey is quantum physicist Amit Goswami, a practitioner of spirituality and transformation who was featured in the film “What The Bleep Do We Know?!”; and renown yoga psychologist and child psychiatrist Uma Krishnamurthy whose spiritual roots stem from being born into a family of Indian Theosophists. In addition to discussions and dialogues, Dr. Goswami will initiate us in quantum activism, a new integral (karma) yoga for re-establishing spirituality in our society. Dr. Krishnamurthy will lead experiential sessions using yogic tools such as hatha yoga practices, chanting of mantras, meditation, and classical Indian dance, allowing us to explore the realms of superconscious states.

      If ordinary people really knew that consciousness and not matter is the link that connects us
      with each other and the world, then their views about war and peace, environmental pollution, social justice,
      religious values, and all other human endeavors would change radically.

      — Amit Goswami from The Self-Aware Universe

      Find out more about Embracing Transcendence in South India: Quantum Consciousness and Yoga Psychology with Amit Goswami, Ph.D. and Uma Krishnamurthy, M.D., by visiting www.greatmystery.org/events/india2010.html.

      For more information on The Great Rethinking / Prophets Conference
      Visit
      www.greatmystery.org
      Email: The Prophets Conference

      Contact Info
      Email: The Prophets Conference
      Home: www.greatmystery.org
      Tel: (1) 505 796 4023 USA/Canada or (44) 020 8123 5108 UK