Re: << lovingpurelove >> FOR PATTI: Fwd: U - AC Meditation 5

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002

      Hi:

      Thank you so very much for this meditation.  It is so wonderful that I can't wait to try it.  At this time I do not have a star crystal, but I am hoping to receive one in the mail very soon.  I have a son-in-law in Texas whose father owns a crystal mine, and he is supposed to be sending me all kinds of crystal that have not even been washed yet, and I am hoping that a star crystal will be among the bunch.  I do have a question for you though; what if he does not send a star crystal but other kinds?  Does a person have to use a star crystal or can they use some other kind instead?  And if so, what kind will suffice?  And will you receive the same benefits no matter what kind of crystal you use or does one have to use the star crystal to receive the full effects of the meditation?

      I know this is a lot of questions, but I just had to ask them while they were on my mind.

      Again, thanks for sharing this will be so quickly after my request and have a peaceful, restful evening and beautiful, angelic day tomorrow.

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti

    • jdaintira@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
        Dear Patti,

        I cannot give you the final answer re the crystals, but in my experience they are transmitters and holders of energy and information.

        It is possible to bond with crystals through pure intent.

        Why not do a light meditation when they arrive and let the crystal choose you?

        I have also been thinking of your plight re finding kindred spirits in your area.

        As I recall, that is a fairly large community.  Is there a Church of Religious Science about?  If so, you might want to give them a try.

        Only Love Prevails,

        Judith Marie
      • goldenstarlight2002
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
          Hi my dear Patti :-)

          No, you certainly don't have to use a 'star crystal', any kind is
          fine. All the crystals coming out of the crystal mine and harvested
          by hand are pure and you can use wich one you want to. Or you can use
          one that you allready have at home. Just pick one you think is
          beautiful or that attracks your attention, it will be the right
          one... To make the crystal ready to use, just hold it in your two
          hands, close your eyes and declare: "In the name of God, I ask this
          crystal to be cleaned of all programmes and negativity" or something
          like that...

          Enjoy it!

          Love, starlight