THE PROOF Trailer

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2009
      Be sure to watch the trailer below on this new film and am definitely going to enjoy seeing it when The Proof becomes available next month. :) Enjoy!

      On April 15th, James Twyman releases his new film: THE PROOF. What if it's possible to actually prove that the mystics and saints were correct when they said that we actually are ONE? And what if it could be done in a fun, exciting way that touches millions of people who would not normally be attracted to such ideas?

      SEE THE TRAILER:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQR8OIAmeXs

      The film will be released as a free gift in April, a downloadable movie that will change the way you look at yourself and the world you live in. Best of all, you'll then have an opportunity to learn how to experience this phenomenon yourself in a special Internet course produced by Hay House.

      You won't want to miss this. Spread the word:
      PROOF IS ON THE WAY!!!

      It's Finally Time...

      THE PROOF
      A film that will change the way humanity looks at Oneness

      Copyright © 2009 James Twyman. All Rights Reserved. Design by Conscious Web Design.
      The Beloved Community P.O. Box 3399 Ashland, OR 97520