A New WINGS for March 5 has just been posted!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2009
      Karen Bishop consistently has messages which always resonate very, very deeply for me and the newest WINGS is definitely no exception. In fact, there are a number of areas and levels which I have been either focusing upon and/or has been lovingly brought to my conscious attention. Do pass along to all who will receive this. Namaste

      March 5, 2009

      A NEW "WINGS" FOR MARCH 5, AND A BOOK EXCERPT

      WINGS: STARTING OVER

      In this WINGS post, find out several symptoms of arriving in a very
      new reality and higher dimension, how we will begin creating our new
      world, and what the new blueprint looks like and how you fit in.

      To access the newest WINGS post, kindly click on the link below:

      http://www.emergingearthangels.com/2009/wings3.5.2009.html

      Some e-mail programs do not support links. If yours is one, kindly
      type emergingearthangels.com/2009/wings3.5.2009.html into your
      browser window. Don't forget the preceding www. (If I type it in
      here in its entirety, AWeber will turn it into a link.)

      The newest WINGS posts are offered on two pages...the newest WINGS
      page and also on a page with the specific date in the url. The page
      with the date in the url is a new page, and in this way it will
      avoid any caching or refreshing problems your computer or ISP may
      have.

      YOUR BOOK EXCERPT FOR TODAY (All books, their descriptions
      and pertinent info. can be found at the end of this section below)

      From The Ascension Primer:

      "Letting Go Through Intolerance And Apathy

      One thing I have said over and over for several years is that
      the higher realms are not what you might think. Much of what
      we have been taught or read about is highly inaccurate.

      Although this is not a simple process, basically it all boils down
      to simplicity and how energy responds and interacts with itself.
      There are higher and lower forms of vibrating energy creating
      things that feel good and things that do not. So then, there is
      no meaning to anything. Meaning is simply what we choose to
      place on any particular manifestation. Some things may feel
      good to one person according to how they interpret them, and
      may feel very unpleasant to another. A rule of thumb, then,
      might be that things either feel good or they feel bad. It's that
      simple.

      As we begin to vibrate higher and higher we become less and
      less of a match to what has been created so far on this planet
      and also to any lower vibrating aspects of other human
      behaviors
      and realities. One might think that as we become
      more spiritual we embody a great compassion, understanding,
      and tolerance at higher levels than we ever have before. But
      this is not the case. As we progress through ascension and
      begin to vibrate higher and higher, we find ourselves becoming
      highly intolerant of any lower vibrating energies. We simply
      cannot be in their presence for very long and we may even
      become angry and frustrated with them as well.

      There is a method to this madness. As mentioned in earlier
      sections of this book, there is a hierarchy to energetic levels
      and dimensions. When we reach higher realities, it is very
      difficult to reside or spend time in the lower realities. We are
      simply not a match to them anymore. This response also has
      other benefits. The intolerance greatly encourages us to create
      more on the outside that matches how we are vibrating,
      feeling and being on the inside. If our outside reality feels
      downright awful, we will most assuredly be inspired to save
      ourselves through our need to feel better by creating higher
      ways of living and being. And by not tolerating and refusing to
      be a part of the old reality, as we literally cannot stomach it
      anymore, it makes us literally refuse to participate, therefore
      withdrawing any energy of support. If we do not become
      involved in something and negate it, it cannot survive because
      there is no energy to make it real and alive. It will simply
      cease to be as it will not be residing in anyone's consciousness.

      Through this intolerance we are also being very direct. As we
      progress into higher vibrating human beings, we find that we
      can no longer beat around the bush, sit by and watch, or take
      a long winding road to get anywhere. Higher energy moves in
      a straight shot. It does not go here and there, make excuses
      and support friends and family even though they are in
      unhealthy situations, or sit blindly by. It is simple and direct.
      No wishy washy uncertainty and passivity. The time is up for
      tolerating the old and for waiting. It's the higher way or no
      way. At some level we know this, and at times can find
      ourselves addressing the lower vibrations very directly. In this
      way, this is a higher form of love. It involves an inability to
      support the lower vibrations in anything. We are actually being
      supportive and loving in that we are now supporting the
      highest ways through this intolerance. We are actually being
      spiritual warriors of higher truth and greatly helping others.

      In the higher realms we create through a partnership with
      Source and as we are becoming more and more of Source
      ourselves, we must connect much more deeply now in order to
      create the higher ways. During these years of ascension, it can
      appear that we are getting absolutely nowhere. It may seem
      that nothing ever goes our way or that we are receiving very
      little support for getting what we want.

      This is really not the case. We do not want to create things
      that are not of a higher vibration or that will no longer fit in the
      near future. In other ways, we cannot create from ego in the
      higher realms. When we are not getting what we want, it is
      usually because we won't be in that situation or reality very
      soon, or that we are not yet ready. If there is something that
      you really feel you must have, then you are not ready to
      receive it. It is ironic that we always get what we want when
      we no longer want it. What is happening here is that we have
      lost our attachment, which places us in a position for perfect
      creating. In addition, we are not then, creating from our ego.
      This is all part of the ascension process.

      Through it all, we can get pretty discouraged at times. When
      we get discouraged and let down over and over again, and feel
      that all our dreams have shattered, we become apathetic. This
      is perfect. It puts us into a space of letting go. We simply do
      not care anymore. This makes us let go and release the
      energy of attachment. We are then residing in neutral energy
      with no agendas and this allows much more of Source to enter.
      And of course, allows us to let go of many of the illusions."

      To access the newest WINGS post, kindly utilize the link below:

      http://www.emergingearthangels.com/2009/wings3.5.2009.html

      INFORMATION ABOUT BOOKS AND HOW TO ORDER

      For book excerpts, book descriptions, prices, and how to order,
      go directly to the Emerging Earth Angels web site at
      http://www.emergingearthangels.com and access any of
      the book links at the sidebar. All Emerging Earth Angels
      books and programs are offered in print and e-book format and
      reasonably priced for your convenience.

      Currently available books are listed and described below:

      Remembering Your Soul Purpose...An ascension book and workbook for
      excavating your soul's unique purpose and contribution, with a
      section on putting it all together to rekindle within you the memory
      of your true and authentic self and purpose within the cosmos.

      The Ascension Primer...A simply written and easy to understand
      explanation of the ascension process, with a comprehensive list of
      strange and unsettling symptoms so many are experiencing, a list of
      indications of reaching the higher realms (or very new reality and
      way of being) that may seem confusing and different, and a
      validation at every page that you are not "losing it," not alone, and
      that what you are experiencing is a complete and natural process
      of the divine.

      Staying In Alignment...This short book will provide you with a clear
      snapshot of where we are heading, how we will get there, and what we
      can do to stay in alignment during this process that at times can
      create upheavals in our lives. You will be given the tools and
      explanations to keep yourself centered, healthy, calm, and in the
      flow of what these new and higher ways are guiding us into. Being in
      alignment with the new and higher ways of being can greatly ease our
      process.

      The Ascension Companion...A book of comfort for challenging times.
      Open the book to any page at random and you will receive a message
      just for you and your current situation. Each of the 33 messages
      contains a detailed description and explanation of a scenario
      relating to the ascension process, an explanation of a higher level
      way of being that this scenario is supporting you in becoming, and
      suggestions for aligning with the higher energies, supporting you
      in having a more comfortable ascension experience.

      Stepping Into the New Reality...An interactive book in e-book
      and print book format, you will be given an opportunity to ask
      questions. As the old world is now rapidly beginning its "fall,"
      many are finding there is not much left to hold onto. Through a
      long and at times arduous process of letting go in order to connect
      to something new and more highly evolved, we can thus ease the very
      natural process of ascension. Stepping Into the New Reality
      examines the many steps up the ascension ladder, describes helpful
      processes to ease each step, identifies ways of moving out of the old and
      into the new, and gives a clear picture of where we are headed and what
      is to come. With sections on Keys of Being in the New Reality and
      Stepping Stones on Your Path, you will learn to navigate the new
      energies with ease, identify who you are, define your path, learn
      how to set up your money generating store-front, connect to your
      path of service, and find your Heaven on Earth.

      To join this e-list, please copy and paste the url below into your
      web browser (or go to the Emerging Earth Angels web site and
      click on the Sign Up link at the top of the page):

      http://www.emergingearthangels.com/elist.htm

      This e-mail is for announcements only. For e-list and commonly
      asked questions, please click on your "reply" button.
      To contact Karen, please access this page:

      http://www.emergingearthangels.com/contact.html

      Emerging Earth Angels, P.O. Box 386, Ramah, New Mexico, 87321 USA