The Only Things We Take With Us ~ A Dream of the Future

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Our Newsletter is exclusively available to those who join Center of the SUN Newsletter mailing list.
      Join our list if you are not already on our list, and getting this as a forward, or one time only sample copy from us.

      *** If you are seeing confusing HTML, or text is missing or to wide, go here to view the newsletter:
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/news03-09.html
      Email this Newsletter to a Friend

      Center of the Sun - EQUINOX ISSUE 2009
      The Only Things We Take With Us~ A Dream About Our Future World

      Aluna Joy Yaxk'in, PO Box 1988, Sedona, AZ 86339 ~ Ph: 928-282-6292 ~ www.AlunaJoy.com  ~ Email: aluna@...
      COPYRIGHT © 2009... Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this newsletter on the condition
      that the content remains complete, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely.

      I thought I was done with sending out newsletters for this month until after this year's Solar Wave and our trip to the Maya lands, but I should have known better. I had an amazing dream the other night. This was the night that the green comet was closest to the Earth. It was apparent that I needed to share the dream immediately. Spirit is not always practical, and my ol' buddies, The Star Elders, never understand my very important TO DO list and all the things I need to finish up before I can leave for one of our pilgrimages. When you read this article entitled "The only things we take with us", you will all understand why this is so.

      The Only Things We Take With Us
      Aluna Joy - February 2009

      I don't know what is going on lately, but this I know for sure . . . the dream world is getting really wild. I have to admit that I have had a lot of outrageous dreams lately. I know a lot of you out there have had some pretty crazy things going on at night also. I have to admit that we all have to think a moment to decide if we are going to share what we have been dreaming about. Thoughts pop into our heads such as "What will other people think?", "Will this affect my credibility as a visionary?" or "Will people start to question my sanity as a human being?" But one thing is quite clear to me . . . we really are in insane times, and the norm is not the norm anymore.

      In my last article, I shared my very old dream about the shift and the
      glowing green star that I had while I was still living in Mt. Shasta. I was shocked at how many people wrote me saying that they had similar dreams in the past, and some even recently. I know this dream was about helping us with our orientation during a planetary shift. I don't know why it took me so long to share the dream. Maybe it had to do with the fact that all the words in the world would not really describe the dream properly. I know one thing for sure . . . I do remember the energy of that day in the dream precisely, and I will recognize it the moment that it arrives on this planet. I could not forget it. It would be like forgetting what a rose smells like, or knowing how chocolate melts in your mouth.

      As soon as I shared this dream, I had another dream the very next night that was equally, if not more powerful, vivid and absolutely lucid. The fact is I don't believe that I was even fully asleep. This new dream was not about what happens during the shift. It was about what it would feel like after we arrived to the other side.

      Over the years, the Star Elders have shared things with me regarding what we will take with us through shifts of the ages. The one most important thing that we will take with us is the love that we hold in our hearts. They showed me that love is eternal, multi-dimensional and, most of all, unquenchable. The other things we can take with us through shifted ages are truths, or teachings based on truth, that transcend time, space and dimension. Yet the Star Elders have shared over and over again that nearly 100% of our memory will not survive a shift of the ages simply because we could very easily re-create the same problems. The ironic fact here is that when we finally make our ascension, we will be in kindergarten in the next reality. I never really thought about how impacting these things would be on me and others . . . until the other night.

      I guess I would call the dream the "stairway to heaven dream". In this dream, I woke up in an entirely different environment. I had nearly complete and total amnesia. The fact that I knew I had amnesia in the first place would be a type of memory, however faint and small. The fact was that I had been suddenly shifted into a new age, and this fact was unbelievably disorienting in every way possible, and I was quite petrified. I could feel a bit of nausea caused by the adjustment to the new energy. The shift of environment was very sudden, and the very atmosphere had a strange, unique but yet familiar feeling. Now I remind you . . . I don't really know if I was asleep or not. All I know is that I didn't know who I was, where I was, or anything else.

      There were several beings around me that looked just like you and I, yet I don't recall if they ever spoke to me out loud. Everything I understood apparently came to me telepathically. It was night here, and these beings were resting. One of the beings was holding me like a baby. One of first things I felt was their lack of boundaries. There was no separation between them, and nor did they consider any separation between me and them. Everything seemed to merge into a simple, uncomplicated oneness. I felt so transparent to them. It reminded me so powerfully of how separate we all still feel from each other. This oneness made me uncomfortable at the time, yet they continued to care for me.

      In this dream, I could not sleep. So I laid there in the darkness with my mind full of confusion and disorientation, because I didn't know where I was, or how I had gotten there (Some Maya Elder's believe the shift of the ages will come through a short cycle of total darkness). I guess if I had been asleep, it would have felt less disorienting. Once I had gotten my fear under control, I realized that the new environment was not that bad at all. In fact, it was quite nice and comforting. It was simply different than the surroundings that I had been in when I went to sleep in Sedona, Arizona.

      As the sun began to rise up, I could actually see where I was. There were at least three beings living in this house that I found myself in. It was very similar to the houses that we live in today, but I noticed that there was a complete and total lack of technology. The house was built out of all natural-looking materials; like lots of wood and stone. I had a weird distant memory of breakfast, but I didn't see a kitchen, and I wondered if they ate food.

      There were huge windows overlooking an indescribably beautiful and vast canyon. There were trees that looked like they were from the pine family. There was a little snow on the rocks, so I assumed that it must be winter. It felt like we were the only people left on Earth, but inside of me I knew that this was not true. The energy of the Earth was completely uncomplicated and extremely clear, and the PEACE was unlike anything that I had ever felt.

      The Ones whose home I was in were beginning to awaken. I could feel that their minds were completely in the present moment. It didn't seem like there was a schedule for the day, or a job to go to. Everything was done very naturally and organically. Some how I knew that there was no government or laws to adhere to, because when you are awakened, there is no need for them.

      I was transfixed by the view out the window. It was like I wanted to memorize everything. I wanted to remember how it looked and felt. As it got brighter outside, I hoped to see other buildings, homes and people . . . but I didn't . . . but I knew they were out there somewhere. I was spellbound by the incredible beauty. It was like I was looking at Shangri-La laid out in front of me.

      Once the other ones were fully awake and moving about, they became aware of my concerns. I didn't know who I was, how I had gotten there, and I had to admit that I was a little bit embarrassed, since I felt like I was intruding on their space. Intrusion was not something that they understood at all. It appeared that they were not waiting for me to arrive, but yet they were completely open to the fact that I had. They simply took care of me like I had been there all along. There was an unconditional love between them that did not need to be discussed, analyzed, or understood. It was simply taken as a fact of life. It was a like breathing to them.

      It was the lack of planning, or thinking about the future, that really blew me away. It made me realize that every time we are out in the future that it is actually a form of fear. Also, there were no patterns or mechanistic behaviors . . . like having a habitual breakfast for instance. I began to realize that all patterns are based in memory, and memory did not survive here; not the kind of memory that we are used to that is.

      As I thought of questions in my mind, I got the answers telepathically from the others. I learned quickly that there was no need for a monetary system, since they all knew how to manifest anything and everything that they needed in each moment. I knew that I would learn to do this. Again, this was their telepathy reassuring my concerns.

      I looked around the room that I was in, and I saw what appeared to be a bookshelf. I went over to look at what was there. I recognized a book on Mayan Cosmology and teachings of the Solar Races. My caretakers were quite excited at the fact that I actually understood what this was. I said "OH YES", and opened up the book and explained things to them that they already knew. Yep, it was an embarrassing moment to think that I knew something that they did not. They felt happy, and they seemed to relax now that I knew about something that they did. This knowledge created a bridge between these peaceful beings and myself. They said it was my constant.

      Looking back on this part of the dream, I now realize that this is one of the truths that the Star Elders said would pass through shifts of ages. This is one of the truths that I would recognize of course because of my years and years of paying attention to Maya cosmology, and spending so much time in the areas where solar races were anchored (Maya, Inca, Egyptian etc…). The teachings of the Solar Races, and what we might call Mayan Astrology, were my constant. These truths acted as a bridge between the old world that I just left and the new world that I had just arrived in. My constant gave me safe foothold into the new world.

      Then without speaking out loud, the ones in this house, my caretakers, shared with me that each person would have their own unique constant. This constant would be a truth that was alive inside of them. It would be the same truth in both worlds . . . the world that they had left and the world that they had just entered. They may not know that they have this truth, but they assured me that everyone does. Most of the time, this constant is something that we take for granted. This constant acts as a landing spot, an anchor and an orientation point for entering this next age. We will each have our orientation point . . . our constant. I noticed once I understood this that I did not feel uncomfortable anymore and that I had an incredible sense of peace . . . present peace. What little memory I retained from the old world was fading very quickly.

      Then my mind went to my partner, Raphael, and my loved ones and extended family. Immediately my caretakers told me that we would never be separated, because we had love and a constant truth between us. The sun was fully up by now. It was a new SUN in a new world. I could feel that I was becoming excited by the idea of exploring this new beautiful world that I just entered. I knew I would find my dear Raphael, and the ones I hold so dear in my heart. The house, my landing pad so to speak, was feeling more like a cocoon of which I was emerging, rather than a house. As I headed for the door to embark on my exhilarating new exploration, I woke up.

      When I woke up (at least I think I did), I woke up in my own bedroom here in Sedona, Arizona. For a few moments I still did not know where I was, who I was, or how I had gotten there . . . But I I had a deep feeling that I would be okay. But I have to admit, it still felt very, very strange. My little dog Bella jumped up on the bed and gave me a kiss and anchored me. I knew where I was. I was back home.

      As soon as I was oriented back in this world, I shared the dream with my partner Raphael. I cannot tell you how incredibly different this dream was from the usual wild stuff I dream about. I wanted to speak it out loud so I would not forget it. It was so lucid that it really felt real. I mean really real. Then I remembered that I had just shared the dream about the shifting, and the
      green star that I had nearly 20 years earlier. I thought it was synchronistic that I would then dream about the experience of how the new world would actually feel like when we got there.

      After a couple days, the dream became clearer to me. I realized that there are no bags to pack, no money or food to hoard, no preparations to be made for the coming shift. The shift will come when we least expect it. It will be upon us without even a nano second to look back at what we are leaving behind. The only thing we take with us is our truth, and the love we hold in our hearts for our brothers and sisters.

      So my friends, my advice to you is this . . . Love your family and friends fiercely, and hold passionately to the truth that you have inside of you. And remember . . . when you get to the other side, it is going to be okay, and there is someone there waiting to take care of you. I just hope they still have chocolate :)

      Aluna Joy Yaxk'in is an internationally known author, spiritual life coach, sacred site guide, alternative historian, ordained minister and modern mystic who inspires and encourages others to recognize and accept their own authentic divinity and connection to God. Aluna Joy Yaxk'in, PO Box 1988, Sedona AZ 86339 Ph: 928-282-6292 Webpage: www.AlunaJoy.com E-mail: alunajoy@...

      Copyright © 2009 - Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article on the condition that the content remains complete, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely. Center of the SUN - Aluna Joy Yaxk'in, PO Box 1988 Sedona, AZ 86339 USA www.AlunaJoy.com

      *** If you would like to commet on this article, instead of writing an e-mail to me, you can post it at the bottom of this link so everyone can read it : )
      The Only Things We Take With Us - message board

         You can LIST YOUR SOLAR WAVE EVENT FOR FREE or FIND A SOLAR WAVE EVENT TO JOIN by going here . . .
      And don't forget to watch our beautiful video!
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/solarwave2009.html

         Related article… Dream of the Green Star
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/2009feb-2.html

         Related article… Entering an Era of Living in Sacred Service
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/2009feb.html

      STAR ELDER SESSIONS with Aluna Joy
      Call 928-282-6292, or Raphael at I AM Blessing Water at 928-282-3993 to schedule an appointment. For more information, go to Star Elder Sessions at
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/sessions.html  We  are not doing sessions until after our return from our Maya Pilgriamge.
      WHO ARE THE STAR ELDERS?
      Learn more at
      http://www.starelders.com/

      Healings with Raphael
      For more information regarding Raphael's Angelic & Kahuna Ancient Rainbow Conscious Healings, including distant healing sessions, death transition sessions and testimonials, please visit Raphael's website at
      http://www.iamblessingwater.com/healings.html
      Special Offer: By making a session appointment with Raphael, and mentioning this special offer, you will receive a FREE bottle of one of our I AM Blessing Water essences or Archangel essences of your choice.

      A FREE HEALING FROM RAPHAEL.... As my commitment to the light and to being of service to humanity, I have decided that for at least the rest of 2009, occurring on the first Saturday of each month, at 9:00AM Mountain Standard Time (MST), I will be doing a Free one hour healing session for all people and animals that request to be included and receive these divine healing energies. The only thing that I require, besides being sent an email requesting to be included in the healing for that month, is that you also set aside the same time to tune in with these healing energies. So if you don't plan on taking the one hour out of your day and specifically tuning into these energies, please don't send me an email. In addition, the email request has to come from the person wanting the healing (with the exception of those people wanting healings for their pets). Please send your request email to redrockraphael@... . In your email request, simply tell me your first and last name, and the city, state and country where you live. I do not need to know what you would like to have healed. Spirit is all knowing :) Blessings, Raphael

      For more information about our I AM Blessing Water essences and Archangel Essences, including monthly S*A*L*E specials... http://www.iamblessingwater.com
       "I AM Perfect Health" & Archangel Raphael
      are good ones for healing.
      Also Sacred Site "Mt Shasta Lily Essence" is good for healing. Just go to Sacred Site Essences at: http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/essences.html

      All essences based in Love and Service
      are on S*A*L*E until April 1.

      In the days passing having the dream "The Only Things We Take With Us", it made me feel that this year's Solar Wave is even more crucial than ever before. We invite you to gather together as ONE HEART, and with ONE GOAL, on this Equinox … and that is to liberate our hearts and unshackle our truth … to set free all that is light within us, for the benefit of the earth's and humanities' ascension! Will you join us?
      POST YOUR EVENT FOR  *F*R*E*E*

      THE 15th Annual
      SOLAR WAVE 2009
      Calling All Light Workers and Way-Showers!
      This is your time to
      SHINE ~ SERVE ~ SHARE with the WORLD!
      Equinox Sunrise
      March 20th and September 22nd, 2009

      Exact dates and times for Equinox here

      This is a Joyful Invitation for YOU in the quickly Awakening Masses of Gaia to join in a Global Sunrise Celebration with Sacred Service to your community. Your time has come, the energy is ripe, and the stage has been set for humanity to finally move into ONE HEART . . . to raise up and unify our Global Community and Planet. We encourage all like-minded, heart-centered souls to join together in an unstoppable Solar Wave of Joyful Celebration and Heart Centered Community Service. The Prophesies have come to pass, and we have turned a corner toward a bright new age. It is time for us to joyfully serve our global family!

         Where is the Global Celebration in Sacred Service?
      It takes place right where you are!
         When is the Global Celebration in Sacred Service?
      On both 2009 Equinoxes, March 20th & September 22nd, 2009
         What can we do together to make the world a better place?
      Gather together for a sunrise ceremony, and then offer your sacred service to your local community... and network this event!

      As Gandhi said . . .
      "BE the change that we wish to see in the world!"

          NETWORK THIS EVENT
      Help Humanity and the Planet and network this event.
      E-mail this Global Event to your Friends

          SOLAR WAVE EVENTS!
      What Celebration are you planning in your location?
      You can list your event here!

          SOLAR WAVE EXPERIENCES
      Read what have others have experienced during Solar Wave events, and share your Solar Wave experiences
      Post and/or read stories here.

          Join our free newsletter
      Sign up here

          PERU PILGRIMAGE 2009
      IncaSpiritTours.com presents . . .
      Our 14th Journey to PERU!

      Guided by Inca Spiritual Messenger and Mystery School Initiate
      WILLARU HUAYTA,
      & Author, Mystic, Spiritual Archeologist
      ALUNA JOY YAXK'IN

      RE-AWAKEN YOUR SPIRIT in timeless Lemurian~Atlantian frequencies of Machu Picchu (3 DAYS in Machu Picchu!) surrounded by the incredibly, beautiful Andean Apus (Mountain Spirits). EXPERIENCE the sacred sites of Saqsayhuaman (for the Earth) and Tipon (for the Water). Walk where Masters walked in Cuzco - the oldest inhabited city in South America, the home to the ancient ones, and once home to the GREAT SOLAR DISK. IMMERSE YOURSELF in the frequencies of the Ancient Mystery Schools in the Sacred Valley of the Incas - The valley of the Gods. EXPLORE Ollantaytambo where precise celestial alignments are exhibited and the mystical toning rock still exists. ASCEND to Pisac where a Sun Temple cradles a meteor from Maldek. OPEN YOUR HEART to the beauty of the Inca people at Pisac's Indian Market. EXPERIENCE a rare and heart given Q'ero Ceremony from our dear Q'ero brother Lorenzo. MEDITATE in Morray: a circular site that has a deep connection with other worlds. VISIT the joyful weaving community of Cincheros. . . . and more surprises as Spirit directs.

      LOVE & SERVICE
      Sacred Site Essence
      *S*A*L*E*

      Every Sacred Site Essences and I AM Blessing Water Essences that has the qualities of LOVE & SERVICE will be offered to you with great savings as follows...
      * Palenque Mexico ~ The Illuminated Heart Essence ~ * Philae Egypt ~ The Heart of Conscious Creation Essence ~ * Peru Inti Huantana Sun Dog Essence - * Peru Singing Rock Sun Dog Essence - * Peru Heart Island Sun Dog Essence ~ * Peru Ceremony of the Heart Essence ~ * England The Holy Thorn Tree Essence ~ * England The Return of King Arthur's Camelot Essence - * Mt. Shasta Lily ~ The Essence of Mother Mary ~ * Heroic Light Worker Blend...
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/essences.html

      LOVE & SERVICE
      I AM Blessing Water
      and ArchAngel Essence
      *S*A*L*E*

      * I AM Uunconditional Love ~ * I AM Strengh, Power & Courage ~ * I AM Grateful & Thankful ~ * I AM Christ Consciousness ~ * Archangel Chamuel ~ * Archangel Gabriel * Archangel Uriel ...
      "I AM" Blessing Water Essences

      Needing help picking an Essence?
      Here is a handy chart with some suggestions on which Essences are right for you!
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/essence-chart.html

      MAYAN ASTROLOGY
      TRINITY OFFER IS HAPPENING
      until SPIRIT says otherwise : )

      S*A*V*E* when you buy all 3 HERE!
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/books.html

         E-NEWS
      Inspired by mystical interpretations of global sacred sites, planetary evolution and awakening consciousness

      NEW printable (PDF) MAYAN CALENDAR in both KICHE and YUCATEC counts!

         MAYAN ASTROLOGY BIRTHDAY CONVERTER!

         MAYAN KICHE ASTROLOGY BIRTHDAY CONVERTER!

         SOLAR MEDATATION BOOKLET

      Do you have a group that is ready for their own pilgrimage to the Maya World?
      Our dear brother and Mayan guide ENRIQUE is launching a partnership in a tour company in Merida so he can offer spiritual tours to groups in the Yucatan. If you have a group that wants a private and personal pilgrimage to the Maya world, we would have NO reservation recommending him as agent and guide for you. He has a great heart and deep wisdom. Write us for contact info if you want to arrange a group to the Maya world with Enrique . . . BUT keep in mind . . . Enrique is ALL OURS over Equinox in March every year until eternity passes by : )

       If you are feeling appreciation
      for our work...
      Send us a heart donation. This is not required ... but donations help keep us going. Enter your heart donation amount in the box below, and then press the "Heart Donation" box.

      We would like to send appreciation and a HUGE THANK YOU for your support.

      Our Free Newsletter is exclusively available to those who join Center of the SUN Newsletter mailing list - Join today!
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/joinnewsletter.html
      Please add   newsletter@... to your "Friends" list if you are with AOL,
      Earthlink, or use an E-mail filtering program or service to receive the newsletter updates.

      This is the opt-in Newsletter for Center for the Sun. If you are getting this as a forward, , sign up for our FREE Newsletter HERE!
      This email has been scanned with Norton's Antivirus program with the latest anti-virus updates for your protection.

      LINKS TO OUR WEB SITES...

      Latest Newsletter is posted here
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/news03-09.html