Re: << lovingpurelove >> God Bye

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2009
      Prem, you will be missed. Please come back to us when you can.
      God's Love, Polly

      - In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, prem lulla <healinglight44@...>
      wrote:

      > I am leaving this group because of time pressures
      > and also because have found another group related with herbal
      remedies that is engaing my attention at present.
      > This is to say goodbye to all the group members, and specially to
      the creaters of this group .
      > I have made remarkable healing in my life , thanks to the content
      of Angel messages.

      > With Best Wishes and Blessings
      > prem
      >

      > Let us make this world world a better place to live.
      > It is not difficult.
      > Sometimes, even small acts go a long way.
      > Smile, when situation tells you to cry,
      > In you own way, do anything that brings smile to faces that are
      tense.
      > Love and Blessings
      >
      > Prem Alok

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2009
        Dear Prem, Thank you for being you...for being a shining star on the path to Divine Being!  With love, Cynthia Rose

        I wish you many great blessings on all paths you take.
        ~Grace