Re: << lovingpurelove >> God Bye

  • Grace Hope
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2009
      I wish you many great blessings on all paths you take.
      ~Grace

      From: Birdman^i^ <birdmankfr@yahoo. com>
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> The Many Benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide...^ i^
      To: AlaskaClassAction@ yahoogroups. com, "Barbara Bailey" <lovingpurelove@ yahoogroups. com>, citizensoftheUSofA@ yahoogroups. com, gabriel@911truth. org, "David Gladden" <dgladden3@yahoo. com>, "Helen Gregorio" <hgregorio@bbahc. org>, jophome@yahoogroups .com, jpedsonjr@mac. com, pandora_astrid@ yahoo.com, parentsagainstparen talalienation@ yahoogroups. com, politics911@ 911truth. org, suijuriscourtangels @yahoogroups. com, TheRevolutionaryCoa lition@yahoogrou ps.com, v911t@yahoogroups. com, victimsoflaw_ discuss@yahoogro ups.com, WETHEPEOPLE_ UNITED@yahoogrou ps.com, WorldCitizen@ yahoogroups. com
      Cc: "HEARTBEATALASKA" <jeaniegreene@ ak.net>, "RADAR Info" <info@mediaradar. org>, info@911truth. org, info@insurgent49. com, "Helen Gregorio" <hgregorio@bbahc. org>, "Andrea Gusty" <agusty@ktva. com>, "Erlich" <ierlich@maniilaq. org>, "Ernerculria" <ernerculria@ hotmail.com>, "EsterFox" <sthr_fox@yahoo. com>
      Date: Friday, February 27, 2009, 11:50 PM

      http://educate- yourself. org/cancer/ benefitsofhydrog enperozide17jul0 3.shtml

      Alaska Fisher-men Fisher-women Organizing Resource Development
      Love Is The CornerStone Holding All Joy^i^
      A Man With Wings Is Truly An Angel^i^
      Blessings Of Love...Birdman^ i^

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/suijurisco urtangels/

      “What kind of a legal system is this where we're going to design our rules to encourage guilty people to plead - or innocent people to plead guilty? It's crazy.” Justice Scalia

      Get the name you've always wanted ! @... or @....
    • luvpotion121
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1 11:02 AM
        Prem, you will be missed. Please come back to us when you can.
        God's Love, Polly

        - In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, prem lulla <healinglight44@...>
        wrote:

        > I am leaving this group because of time pressures
        > and also because have found another group related with herbal
        remedies that is engaing my attention at present.
        > This is to say goodbye to all the group members, and specially to
        the creaters of this group .
        > I have made remarkable healing in my life , thanks to the content
        of Angel messages.

        > With Best Wishes and Blessings
        > prem
        >

        > Let us make this world world a better place to live.
        > It is not difficult.
        > Sometimes, even small acts go a long way.
        > Smile, when situation tells you to cry,
        > In you own way, do anything that brings smile to faces that are
        tense.
        > Love and Blessings
        >
        > Prem Alok

      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1 12:41 PM
          Dear Prem, Thank you for being you...for being a shining star on the path to Divine Being!  With love, Cynthia Rose

          Get the name you've always wanted ! @... or @rocketmail. com.