The Many Benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide...^i^

  • Birdman^i^
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
      http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/benefitsofhydrogenperozide17jul03.shtml

      Alaska Fisher-men Fisher-women Organizing Resource Development
      Love Is The CornerStone Holding All Joy^i^
      A Man With Wings Is Truly An Angel^i^
      Blessings Of Love...Birdman^i^

      “What kind of a legal system is this where we're going to design our rules to encourage guilty people to plead - or innocent people to plead guilty? It's crazy.” Justice Scalia

    • Birdman^i^

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28, 2009

          I am leaving this group because of time pressures
          and also because have found another group related with herbal remedies that is engaing my attention at present.
          This is to say goodbye to all the group members, and specially to the creaters of this group .
          I have made remarkable healing in my life , thanks to the content of Angel messages.

          With Best Wishes and Blessings
          prem

          Let us make this world world a better place to live.
          It is not difficult.
          Sometimes, even small acts go a long way.
          Smile, when situation tells you to cry,
          In you own way, do anything that brings smile to faces that are tense.
          Love and Blessings

          Prem Alok

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/suijurisco urtangels/

          “What kind of a legal system is this where we're going to design our rules to encourage guilty people to plead - or innocent people to plead guilty? It's crazy.” Justice Scalia

        • Grace Hope
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 28, 2009
            I wish you many great blessings on all paths you take.
            ~Grace

            Alaska Fisher-men Fisher-women Organizing Resource Development
            Love Is The CornerStone Holding All Joy^i^
            A Man With Wings Is Truly An Angel^i^
            Blessings Of Love...Birdman^ i^

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/suijurisco urtangels/

            “What kind of a legal system is this where we're going to design our rules to encourage guilty people to plead - or innocent people to plead guilty? It's crazy.” Justice Scalia

            Get the name you've always wanted ! @... or @....
          • luvpotion121
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 1, 2009
              Prem, you will be missed. Please come back to us when you can.
              God's Love, Polly

              - In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, prem lulla <healinglight44@...>
              wrote:

              > I am leaving this group because of time pressures
              > and also because have found another group related with herbal
              remedies that is engaing my attention at present.
              > This is to say goodbye to all the group members, and specially to
              the creaters of this group .
              > I have made remarkable healing in my life , thanks to the content
              of Angel messages.

              > With Best Wishes and Blessings
              > prem
              >

              > Let us make this world world a better place to live.
              > It is not difficult.
              > Sometimes, even small acts go a long way.
              > Smile, when situation tells you to cry,
              > In you own way, do anything that brings smile to faces that are
              tense.
              > Love and Blessings
              >
              > Prem Alok

            • Spiritus Sanctus
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 1, 2009
                Dear Prem, Thank you for being you...for being a shining star on the path to Divine Being!  With love, Cynthia Rose

                Get the name you've always wanted ! @... or @rocketmail. com.