Re: << lovingpurelove >> U-AC Meditation 5

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
      Thank you for sending this series ShaLaeLa.

      Blessings ~ ~ ~
    • goldenstarlight2002
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
        Hello my dear Polly,

        No I am not Shalaela :-) but I do know her from another list...

        I am happy you like the meditations xxx

        Love, Goldenstarlight

        --- In lovingpurelove@y..., "Polly" <pmenendez@m...> wrote:
        > Thank you for sending this series ShaLaeLa.
        >
        > Blessings ~ ~ ~
      • Patti Garrett
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
          Hello Polly:

          For some reason, I did not receive this particular message, and I don't know why I did not, if it was sent through the website.  So if you still have it or it is in your records, do you think you might could share it with me?

          Have a wonderful evening.

          Much love and peace,

          Patti

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
            I'm sorry Goldenstarlight for making this mistake.
            Thank you so much for being here and sharing.
            Hope you enjoy everyone's gifts here, there is much love, intelligence, and warmth.

            Love & Blessings, Polly