Native American 10 Commandments

  • Grace Hope
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2009
      Native American 10 Commandments

      1. The Earth is our mother care for her. The sky is our father we must remember him.
      2. Honor all your relations.
      3. Open your heart and soul to the great spirit.
      4. All life is sacred. Treat all beings with respect.
      5. Take from the earth what is needed and nothing more.
      6. Do what needs to be done for the good of all.
      7. Give constant thanks to the great spirit for each new day.
      8. Speak the truth but only of the good in others.
      9. Follow the rhythms of nature. Rise and retire with the sun.
      10. Enjoy life's journey but leave no tracks.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16 6:52 AM
      • 1 Attachment
      • 54 KB

      Source/Post: Shadow of the Wolf & Native Wisdom & Poems of the Heart

      http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/indian%20wolf

      ~NATIVE AMERICAN 10 COMMANDMENTS~
      1~The Earth is our Mother, care for her~
      2~Honor all your relations~
      3~Open your heart and soul to the Great Spirit~
      4~All life is sacred, treat all beings with respect~
      5~Take from Earth what is needed and nothing more~
      6~Do what needs to be done for the good of all~
      7~Give constant thanks to the Great Spirit for each new day~
      8~Speak the truth; but only of the good in others~
      9~Follow the rythms of nature; rise and retire with the sun~
      10~Enjoy life's journey, but leave no tracks~