Hi Grace : Namaste

  • Nachi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      Dear Grace,

      Namaste,

      Thank You for replying. It is so beautiful to learn about this new reflection in your life..coming from a injured, hurt cat.. Reading through your words..I could feel the untying of knot and how it has inspired you and offered you an insight..and livened up this quote..or wisdom..for anyone who sees it with awareness.

      Just wanted You to know that I did mean to pose the question..for mere rudiment..I really wanted to know what you felt about it..cause many a times one sees these sharings..of quotes, articles..and views..being shared..when in the end..the true lesson in them..is when its taken for understanding..and more impotantly the touch of a human beart..always bring a certain amount of honesty, life, insight. to any lesson..or wisdom..and I always love to hear things being spoken out from people's lives and their hearts, dreams, love..it feels like the wisdom has been transcended, gone thorugh the cycle of live..enlived and enlighted for real...

      Looking forward to Your Sharing and Thank You for Keeping the flow on.

      To You and Everyone..I wish A Beautiful Day Ahead,

      Much Love n Light,

      Nachi
    • Grace Hope
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
        Nachi, you have a very wonderful, eloquent way of expression. I enjoyed reading your e-mail. No wonder you are a poet.

        Blessings,
        Grace