Healing Candle Prayer

  • Grace Hope
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      Say this prayer upon lighting a white candle to assist in the healing of another. Allow the candle to burn until it naturally goes out.

      O Powers of Love, I invoke your sacred presence. As I light this candle, I ask that it serve as an agent for healing for (name of person). May this sacred flame represent the presence of a healing angel to comfort and protect; to inspire and to bring peace. May this sacred flame bring enlightenment and understanding, and assist (name of person) to fully embrace the process of healing and transformation.

      May he/she receive God's healing grace. In Jesus' name, Amen.