Fw: July 1

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2001 7:16 AM
      Subject: July 1

      Sunday the 1st of July

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      Uranus squares Venus and trines Jupiter, Mercury

      The Moon continues in Scorpio.

      This influence gives mental agility, strategy and skill in communication. There is good business sense and a capacity for abstract thinking. We have a good sense of timing, an ability to build things and attend to details.

      Tension is the force used when we bring harmony out of conflict. We have the transfomative power to bring our visions into reality. The creative force of the Scorpio Moon brims with imagination and artistic impulse.

      Scorpio’s magical power is due to the attunement to inner realities of life. Out of what appears to be ugly and dark comes the transformative power of beauty and vision

      The Moon is inconjunct Mercury at 7:48 AM.

      The emotional, intuitive realm combines with wisdom.

      We have an unconscious desire to serve others. When we attempt to bring attention to ourselves while we are doing this, we are likely to get criticism.

      Sometimes we need to slow down in order to process our emotions and to integrate our experiences.

      Many of us have been taught to be very intellectual and to drive ourselves very hard. We protect our sensitive vulnerable feelings by putting up a tough outer shell. As we heal our emotions, we are able to use our inner strength and power to take care of ourselves and honour the need for relaxation.

      Mars in inconjunct Vulcan at 8:09 AM.

      Will combines with love in action.

      The test here is one of detachment from the crystallisation of matter. Facing emotional attachment to the past requires courage and determination.

      The Moon squares Uranus at 12:50 PM.

      The emotional, intuitive realm combines with will.

      The freedom that we demand must be given to others as well.

      The Moon opposes Venus at 3:25 PM.

      The emotional, intuitive realm combines with Magnetic love. The influence arouses our affection and we are ready to give and receive love.

      We are accustomed to thinking that we have to get something from outside in order to be happy. We are leaning to get in touch with our inner source of happiness and satisfaction and share it with others. This is the true nature of Universal Love.

      The Moon goes void at 3:25

      This begins a three and a half hour lunar void cycle. Relaxation, meditation and silence can have a refreshing and energising effect on our nervous system.

      The Moon conjoins Pallas at 7:57 PM.

      Honouring the Divine Feminine helps us to bring mind and heart together and strengthen the intuition.

      The Moon enters straight forward, freedom loving Sagittarius at 11:13 PM and this ends the lunar void cycle.

      This influence inspires us with high goals and we need to temper these with a sense of realism.

      Feel the Power of the Creator!