Jan 2009, by Elly Yule

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2009
      No matter where we are within our Path, our Ascension, I feel strongly that these can and will apply depending on each individuals Awareness and give us insights as well as encouragements. My deepest appreciation for a dear and beloved friend, Nanda, who shared this no another forum. Blessings, Shay