The Soulmate Secret

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      About James
      Twyman
      James' Schedule
      The Seminary of Spiritual Peacemaking
      The Spoonbender Course
      Beloved World
      NewsletterJanuary 5, 2009
      In April, my new book -- THE KABBALAH CODE will be released through Hay House. Some of those who have already read it say that if you were to take THE MOSES CODE and the DA VINCI CODE and put them together, this is what you would end up with. Of course, much more information will follow as the release approaches. I only mention it because my dear friend Phil Gruber, who is the co-author of THE KABBALAH CODE is in need of our prayers right now. At the moment Phil is in a hospital in Melbourne and is in very serious condition. I hope you'll join me by sending him your prayers of health and healing, knowing that when we focus in this way, miracles happen. Phil is someone we need around for a very long time, so thank you for helping support him at this time of need.

      The World Community of Saint Francis

      Have you felt the call to be part of a spiritual community, but didn't know where to turn? Did you ever dream of being a nun or a priest when you were a child, but you thought you left all those ideas behind you long ago? Have you felt a deep love and appreciation for Saint Francis, and wish you could follow his simple example in a way that makes sense in the modern world?

      The Beloved Community is in the process of starting a spiritual order called The World Community of Saint Francis, and we would like to invite you to be involved. This will be the first inter-religious Franciscan community ever established, and is open to people from any religion or background. It is also dedicated to radical peacemaking around the world, what we like to call Spiritual Peacemaking. Sound interesting? Has your imagination been stirred?

      We would love to send you more information on this new community. Just send us a short email expressing your interest and we'll send you a series of letters explaining the entire process. franciscans@.... We look forward to hearing from you.

      READY FOR BIG LOVE?

      Another of my very dear friends, Arielle Ford has a book coming out for all of you who are searching for your soul mate. She is probably the most successful person I know at attracting love, so...give this book some of your attention.

      Is it your dream to find a life-partner who will love, cherish and adore you? With the The Soulmate Secret: Manifest the Love of Your Life With the Law of Attraction by Arielle Ford you will learn how to take control of your romantic destiny with prayers, rituals, and proven manifestation tools that will prepare your body, mind, spirit and home for the soulmate your heart truly desires. It works for men and women of all ages. It worked for Arielle, her 80-year-old mother-in-law, Peggy, and it can work for you!

      To get started finding your soulmate NOW,
      click here: www.soulmatesecret.com/promo/

      A FRIEND IN NEED

      Copyright © 2007 James Twyman. All Rights Reserved. Design by LightWerx Media.
      The Beloved Community P.O. Box 3399 Ashland, OR 97520