New Interactive Events-Eros Global Community News

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      I have known Lea Greer for several years now and highly recommend any endeavor she is apart of creating. Feel free to pass this along if you feel so inclined. Namaste

      Eros Global Community News

      Community Outreach

      We are initiating two new venues of participation beginning January 2009. Details with times and dates of each are posted on our blog- http://eroscommunity.blogspot.com. We invite your participation through the Gathering conference via telephone and locally in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This is a time of coming together, exploring and sharing amongst us for the greater benefit of all. Reserve your place by emailing us at erosdd@....

      Eros Gathering

      We are very excited to announce that our ongoing, open monthly conference call will launch this month. Cherie will facilitate and interactive conversation for all who wish to join in. We will explore spiritual truths, the evolution of the planet and the transitions that are taking place with all life, the human perspective and our roles during this time, cosmic structures and how to proceed together… The first Gathering will be January 14, 2009.

      Eros On-Site

      We will be presenting a series entitled Conversations About the Soul the third Tuesday of each month from 6:30 to 8:30 PM on January 20, February 17 and March 17, 2009 at the Albuquerque Center for Spiritual Living, 2801 Louisiana Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM.

      --
      Cherie Skinner & Lea Greer
      Eros Dei Dictum, Inc.