Your 2009 New Year Astrology Forecast

  • jay cruz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      Isn't it wonderful to have a positive outlook for the new coming year? A neutral expectation that will either warn, guide and excite us about the possible outcomes this new year might render. Some cunning predictions and pattern analysis by Psychics and astrologers keep us on track of what things to come and what awaits for our new life for this whole new year. A kind of resolution that will list the nighest DOs and DON'Ts we can rely on for the rest of the year depending on our star and planet association.

      The new track of earth to a whole orbital cycle towards the sun can either advantageous or perilous to one's Star Signs or zodiac polarity. Say, a Gemini might find this year as diverting and jumpy thus will end up either like a life-learning adventure or a crazy unpredictable living...READ MORE...